Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
5 losses in a row at home :huhldup:

VrkYTXL.gif

Daps
The only ones you could say are worse were Leicester and Blackburn, but considering the highs, Liverpool reached last season and that they were favorites for the title, I think it is the worst. :manny:
I would also include Chelsea's title defence when Maureen last won it. Ended up 37 points worse off
Man u's title defence when Fegie left was quite shocking
Leeds title defence in 92/93 they nearly got relegated they were that bad

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
and replace him with who?

rantz and the mandem are talking about ancelotti now.

My ideal scenario is he just leaves this summer and not sacked. I know that never happens but :yeshrug:

In terms of replacement, I have no idea. I like the thought of Nagelsmann in theory but I really dont know how these managers will do at a poorly run giant with extremely high expectations.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
and replace him with who?

rantz and the mandem are talking about ancelotti now.

My ideal scenario is he just leaves this summer and not sacked. I know that never happens but :yeshrug:

In terms of replacement, I have no idea. I like the thought of Nagelsmann in theory but I really dont know how these managers will do at a poorly run giant with extremely high expectations.

If Ole got sacked during that UCL debacle, Poch would be in charge right now. :francis:

Ancelotti? It depends but I think he would stay at Everton and would he want to deal with the Glazers and Ed?

I don't want Allegri cause...:mjpls:

We could get Nagelsmann and have another rebuild but would fans be willing to wait again?

If Ole gets top 4, he's staying. They probably say cause of Covid or some bs.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Your naija breh at Naples is a flop for a 70 million dollar man
He's barely played due to injury and covid :camby: future GOAT gonna be just fine :ufdup:

I would also include Chelsea's title defence when Maureen last won it. Ended up 37 points worse off
Man u's title defence when Fegie left was quite shocking
Leeds title defence in 92/93 they nearly got relegated they were that bad
Yep, Chelsea is what I said, Mancs too but you have to take into consideration the Moyes Effect :lolbron: Leeds is a little before my time so I couldn't really say as I didn't see it in real time but I'm sure old man @Kunty McPhuck could shed some light on that one :mjgrin: