Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
FrenchCleanAustraliankestrel-size_restricted.gif

You gotta start putting respect on Jorghino's name, breh. Breh does a great job when in the correct system.

Well he is the best partner for Kante. But @SCORCH has low tolerance. If a player doesn't impress within the first 6-8 weeks they're dead to him.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FrenchCleanAustraliankestrel-size_restricted.gif

You gotta start putting respect on Jorghino's name, breh. Breh does a great job when in the correct system.

What that clip doesn't show is Werner spun off his man and had acres of space but Jorhinho inexplicably played the ball to feet which was easily intercepted by Fabinho. :unimpressed:

He played well against a team in historically bad form. Well done I guess but I'm not buying it.

We know who the real star was anyway

Well he is the best partner for Kante. But @SCORCH has low tolerance. If a player doesn't impress within the first 6-8 weeks they're dead to him.

Let's hope he can keep this form up so we can sell him back to Serie Ass where he belongs.

Daps
You only care about pre PL because that was Liverpools most successful period. Care about the hooligan era so much :scust: the PL was made to get ride of that stench . You should of included Citeh 1937/38 team to fire back @Yayo Toure.

Liverpool were hyped as an all time great team, even the best EVER by some. So yes it is a poor defence and worst than all those other teams as none of those teams were put on the pedestal as Liverpool were.

I dont only care about pre Pl era, I just included Leeds in my arguement on what Yaya said because I was just going off of my memory on what i remember watching during my lifetime, I wasnt born in the 30's, I was born in the 70's but thank you we can now include that when yaya pipes up again when Liverpool loses again

And yes I remember the football hooligans and I will one of the first to admit it was because of Liverpool that we as a country got banned for 5 years and Liverpool 6 years from Europe
But to say to the Pl got made just to get rid of that stench is stretching the truth a bit.
The Pl got made because of money and greed aswell. Before all the money got split between the whole football league and when the Pl got made it got split just between the Pl, that was probably why 2 years later it got turned into a 20 team league, more money for Less teams

I've never gone to claim Liverpool as the best team ever, I believe Man city team is the best team to win the league , they got 100 points and still had the drive and determination to get that many points even after they won the league, something Liverpool couldn't do, as they dropped of a fair bit once they won the league

You never explained why you give the teams who sacked their manager a pass on not being included in this title defence arguement
Maureen lost the dressing room on the 1st game back and they ended up finishing 10th, 37 points worse off
And he is a serial winner who before was always in the top 2 or 3 come end of season
Let's see if we finish 10th and 37 points worse off, and then we can maybe say we are the worst