Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Young GOAT has also actually won a World Cup :mjpls:
UnfinishedGivingAmericanmarten-size_restricted.gif

Montez

Superstar
Daps
"He is a formidable 19-year-old striker, who has shown great things to PSG and will continue to improve. Mbappé will be one of the cracks of tomorrow. But I find him more physical than talented, like Pogba I think, even if I have not seen him play this season", Xavi said.

Mbappé is blessed with electric pace which he uses to his advantage, running in behind and beating defenders 1v1, but he does not lack technique. Paul Pogba does not have Mbappé's speed but his impressive physique does add another dimension to his game, combined with his excellent technical ability.

Xavi was part of successful Spain and Barcelona teams who dominated the world playing a very technical style of football, keeping the ball on the ground, but there's more than one way to skin a cat. France would be silly not to make the most of Mbappé's pace and Pogba's physicality.

"It's impressive that at his age he has those differences, but he could also get stuck, it's very difficult to predict.

"He still has no football maturity but, he could be one of the good ones. He is so strong, but that does not always work in elite football, he has to learn to think.

Mbappe remembered.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
And Redbull :smh:

The manager we should've gotten, styles on Barcelona on their own patch and the team we gave too much respect, lost to this Liverpool side.