Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Galaxy -300 favorite, never seen it this big and thoroughly unjustified. They weren't even -300 against TFC at home.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I cant sit through saw movies ether.

Thats funny because most people say he makes 8 minutes sound like 3 minute ones. I would say he has more range then most of the R and B cats out there. Songs like the Birds part 1, What you need, Heaven or Las vegas, The party and the after party are completely different from one another. I mean compare that to an Usher, Frank Ocean or dream album you can definitely see his range.

Music is not for everyone though. I guess i fukk with it cause I can personal relate to some of the tracks and actually know some of those bytches he's talking about.
fair play. I'd recommend it though, really good noir.

I'm not a big r'n'b fan, I haven't listened to his lyrics that intently either. Find it all a bit heavy. I prefer the party to the after party. Thursday though:steviej: amazing song. I prefer the textures to the content really, enjoyed loving the crew and the ride a lot, but I can't see myself ever getting through a whole album of him at any rate. As you know the guy it's obviously a whole different bal game for you.

L.S.

Unregistered User
Daps
Reppin
My City
Thats funny because most people say he makes 8 minutes sound like 3 minute ones. I would say he has more range then most of the R and B cats out there. Songs like the Birds part 1, What you need, Heaven or Las vegas, The party and the after party are completely different from one another. I mean compare that to an Usher, Frank Ocean or dream album you can definitely see his range.

Music is not for everyone though. I guess i fukk with it cause I can personal relate to some of the tracks and actually know some of those bytches he's talking about.
As someone who is a Weeknd fan, but hasn't kept up with anything he's been doing/releasing since "Echoes of Silence", give me an update on what's happened since then breh...

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
As someone who is a Weeknd fan, but hasn't kept up with anything he's been doing/releasing since "Echoes of Silence", give me an update on what's happened since then breh...

He's been on tour and they are re releasing a masters version of the Echos of Silence trilogy with a few new songs. As for rumours, I'm really not in a position to speak on speak on that. He did release a track with Wiz Khalifa a couple weeks back and killed it. I only listen to the weeknd only version.

New song

Dat 3rd Verse :ohlawd:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3VIh8ZB-M8"]The Weeknd - Enemy - YouTube[/ame]

Forza Lecce

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually like the Skyzoo effort more.

Which album do you think is the best @Forza Lecce?

Haven't really been keeping abreast of the new hip-hop releases, although I was really into it in high school and college. I worshiped Wu-Tang and also loved Boot Camp, MOP, Mobb Deep, CNN, Redman, Outkast, Dre, Snoop, Luniz and countless other acts.

It seems like even if the beats are quality and the flow is legit, there is something missing. I like the songs the first time I hear them, but there is a lack of replay value. For instance, I'm feeling that Swimming Pools track right now, but can't see myself playing it regularly three years from now.

Right now I am more into Z-Ro and The Jacka because they have old songs I was able to catch up on. The last hip-hop album I really enjoyed was Reks, Grey Hairs. Agree with your assessment of the the last Big Boi album, and am still bumping that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I cant sit through saw movies ether.

As someone who fukks with the Weekdn's music, you don't wanna make that comparison. Franky > as an artist. By Echoes I was already feeling some of the Weeknd's stuff was getting repetitive. Not necessarily sonically, but lyrically. I actually rate JMSN's +Priscilla+ over EOS and Echoes :manny: Yeah he took his style, but he ran with it like a proper culture thief should.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
New tunes for the bruvs.

I'm bumping Twin Shadow a lot. Weather is hitting that Florida perfection, so it's an ideal time to be riding around with the windows down bumping some wannabe 80's coke synth wavey shyt.

You don't want anyone to find out that Iiiiiiiiiiiii....
WAS THE ONE TAKING LOVE FROM YOU!

Funnily enough he actually looks like The Weeknd.

Last edited by a moderator:

concise

Veteran
Daps
:leostare: all this weird sounding R&B music

edit --
and I don't get this Kendrick Lamar hype. Finally heard this "Swimming Pools" song and was very unimpressed
EYs8O.png

This is what everyone's been hyping up?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
These MLS games be coming on a whole 30 minutes after they are supposed to:smh:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Yeah MLS on NBC has big 20-30min pregame shows

10:51 is official kickoff time

I had no idea about this yesterday. I stopped everything I was doing at like 8:50 in preparation for the game. 9:10 :shaq2: 9:20 :damn:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Same, I played way more aggressive than I do in the poker tourney just now thinking it started at 1030, coulda waited them suckas out

usually the games start on the first 7 (ex. 837pm, 737pm) but for some reason it's shifted lately