Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Why any black player in their right mind would go there now is beyond me.

Except those african mercenary types who'll do anything for a quick pay day.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Martinez is ehh, just goes to show that there are no proper managers available (not that any of them would be interested in Liverpool tbh).

Mourinho is tied up, Pep is a fraud, AVB found out, Benitez is :flabbynsick: all other semi-decent managers tied up as well.

We been linked with Capello today btw and it sounds pretty legit. Terry definitely had a word with the board :skip:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Pep is a fraud

Is this still a thing? Downplaying Pep as a coach? I thought that whole movement was tongue firmly lodged in cheek whilst navigating complex ironies and all that.

AVB will still be great too I feel, it's just unfortunate he had to sully his CV while at Chelsea.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this still a thing? Downplaying Pep as a coach? I thought that whole movement was tongue firmly lodged in cheek whilst navigating complex ironies and all that.

AVB will still be great too I feel, it's just unfortunate he had to sully his CV while at Chelsea.

The most overrated coach of all time.

he played 3-4-3!!1! who does dat anymore!?! wot a managa!!

:sitdown:

At worst he's a fraud and at best the jury is still out.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Martinez is ehh, just goes to show that there are no proper managers available (not that any of them would be interested in Liverpool tbh).

And why wouldnt they? Any new manager is going to have 30-50m to spend (hot summa), plus already fantastic and promising players to work with, dont under your logic on this at all.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pep a fraud and Messi a stat padder

:wow::what:

8QtEL.png

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
another promising young career ruined by the New York/New Jersey franchise

Listen m8.. we put through the most amount of national team players out there.. Jozy, Bradley, Ream, Agudelo so :what:

But this is one of the final offenses I can take.. I'm happy they finally traded him away to a team that can value him, but Chivas? I just hope the finesse play he learned from Henry will combine with the hard-nosed true center forward stuff he learns from Angel over there.

Wasn't interested in going to the game on Wednesday until I realized it was the first game back for JPA, and now with Agudelo there things are gonna be real interesting.. this could be the first actual fan rebellion in the team's history.

My ideal would've obviously been Henry/Agudelo up top, if that's not possible then Henry should've never come. First time ever in my life where my club vs country mentalities have clashed, and I didn't expect to have such a reaction to this. i don't give a fukk about being the next EPL or even caring about the team winning if shyt like this is gonna go down.

I never liked the Scandinavian crew going for all these international guys, it strips the team of an identity and turns it into a sideshow. No surprise when we went back to hard-working Americans out of necessity we're on the cusp of the longest winning stream in club history.

I GET the move, but the USMNT part of me is not happy. NYRB and Agudelo was such a perfect fit, too bad we have an incompetent coaching staff.

tl;dr like i give a fukk

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
and for all the talk about not bringing any of those ancient Italians over and getting a "young DP" well Juan Agudelo was your young DP you dumb c*nts

BOBN

Pro
Daps
how dare people question the ability of a rookie coach who was blessed with the greatest collection of homegrown players in spanish footballing history. all bow to the overlord of football pep! he made xavi and messi with his bare hands then rested on the sunday.

and hes proven himself in all spheres. where to play messi when he has eto'o', where to play messi when he has villa, where to play messi when he has henry. there is no terrain he has not seen and conquered :bow: