Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps

iu

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats everyone's thoughts on Almiron.

Every time I see any glimpses on Newcastle, he admittedly stands out. Yes his finishing needs improvement.

This dude can carry that ball from goal to goal with ease. Can dribble through, around and pass defenders, never hides. And you cannot get the ball off, ball is glued to his boots.

I really wanna see him around better teammates.

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Whats everyone's thoughts on Almiron.

Every time I see any glimpses on Newcastle, he admittedly stands. Yes his finishing needs improvement.

This dude can carry that ball from goal to goal with ease. Can dribble through, around and pass defenders, never hides. And you cannot get the ball off, ball is glued to his boots.

I really wanna see him around better teammates.
I’m biased because I’m an Atlanta United Fan but kid is a baller. Somewhat out of position at New Castle

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Watching Partey push forward and make passes that don't go backwards and have a hint of risk just highlights how trash the midfield has been the last 2-3 years.
We haven’t had a midfielder like that since Song. Him and Van Persie were a lethal combo.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

People forget how good Anelka was, especially as a teenage prospect. He was my favorite player at Arsenal until he left and Henry came through and crushed the buildings. :wow:

It’s a shame Le Sulk didn’t make better career decisions.

Was just about to come in and say that about Anelka...

The Netflix documentary on him wasn't bad either.