Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Partey showing these man....
X8T3IZS.png

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Why no ones gone to Bilbao and splashed 50 milly on Inaki is insanity to me.
Auba dead :mjcry: and arsenal killed him :mjcry:

R.I.P to his career. Ozil walked out and a new ozil situation with auba who JUST signed walked in.

Willian & auba gonna leave arsenal fans depressed for awhile

Auba needs to be dropped asap. That miss was not the issue, that was understandable.

But his overall play is just awful, he fukks up every attack, this has been every game with him. But Laca will get subbed out instead off him.

He offers nothing id he's not scoring

:ufdup::ufdup::ufdup::ufdup:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Smith rowe is a nice playmaker too :leon: arsenal actually looked very impressive in 2nd half

I'm inclined to believe that ESR is almost always going to look for Saka first. When you play in the youth sides together you can get into rhythm quicker. It could be why Auba isn't getting as many passes.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I’m trying hard not to be a hyperbolic arsenal fan ESR’s game reminds me of Nasri quite a bit.

He's so unselfish.

He and Saka are proving that you've got to trust your young players sometimes. Love the youth movement coming in from Arsenal. When you look at ESR and Saka playing together there's an understanding between the two that's telepathic. Its really exciting.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
To call man WELBECK is a bit unfair but I'd agree that he's a bit inconsistent....but could that be also the quality of players around him? :jbhmm:

You telling me Welé doesn't have a collection of bangers he's scored over the years?
On their day a menace to play against. Workrate. Movement. Inconsistent finishing. Modern mobile attacker who can play anywhere across the front line. Ghanaian heritage.

Inaki and Welé are one in the same.

Last edited:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I’m trying hard not to be a hyperbolic arsenal fan ESR’s game reminds me of Nasri quite a bit.

Both secondary attackers who have good instincts and intelligence.

Is this Cedric's first game in the Premier League this season?

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: EA