Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
At least it ain't like this

leeds-united-graphic-design-dezeen-list-hero.jpg

They deaded that with the quickness.

Or when the Cardiff owner thought it was a good idea to change their home jersey from blue to red awhile back. :mjlol:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I can’t think of a more salty manager in history. At least when Jose would moan, there was a level of self-deprecation in his rants. Klopp is so bytch made when results don’t go his way it’s unreal.

How about having a Plan B instead of taking digs at other team’s tactics?
Dude is annoying as fck
Comes across as a cry baby
My goodness. Never seen somebody so proficient bee so insecure

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Dude is annoying as fck
Comes across as a cry baby
My goodness. Never seen somebody so proficient bee so insecure
Interview from a month ago after dropping points to Brighton.

DK: And James Milner, hamstring was it?

JK: Yeah, congratulations.

DK: What me personally?

JK: But you work for them, yeah. Hamstring, surprise, and they had injuries but ask Chris Wilder how we can avoid that.

DK: Maybe you’re firing at the wrong target? We are broadcasters, we work within the Premier League rules, the Premier League makes the rules, that’s the Premier League clubs, so shouldn’t you be talking to Premier League clubs?

JK: I don’t know how often I have to say it, you picked the 12.30pm, not you personally, but you did it, us on 12.30pm, between now and December and New Year, one more Wednesday ...

DK: When you say picked the 12.30pm, the Premier League clubs chose that slot, there’s a reason that slot is there.

JK: These are difficult times.

DK: Of course these are difficult times, the stadiums are empty, the broadcasters are supporting the game.

JK: If you play at 3pm or 5.30pm it’s exactly the same.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Honestly sometimes Carra and Neville just like to disagree for the sake of it. Carra literally just made an arguement for Neville's point while saying he absolutely disagreed with everything he said.