Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
right, i officially lost interest in the basketball. actually i lied, i never ever began to watch it. there goes that experiment.

i will wait for the wolves though, perhaps they have that special something i need

edit: also, watching gremio/millionairos

come to think of it, maybe it's the 'epic' aspect cause this same person quotes lotr a bit too :leon:

i only see it as too much work, 3 films of 3 hours each. still havent seen lotr or star wars, not even godfather

you didnt grow up in NYC did you?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
not even on the movie tip...but how are you not at least a casual basketball fan growing up in the city?

oh i was. 2001 playoffs broke my heart breh. never cared as much after that

i think its 'growing up with a team' that has an effect. that and once i got older, i realized there were more important things to care about rather than some merry-go-round of millionaires, but then again maybe i turned into a cynical c*nt.

i used to be very into sports. mets, knicks, metro, isles. a weird combination of 'i grew up' + 'all of them started sucking badly' = apathy

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
if we are sharing "must see movies" that we havent seen, I never saw Apocalypse Now :manny:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't seen most so-called big movies. Was never much of a movie person, other than just watching movies when they came on cable. Only started getting into movies 2/3 years ago, and I only really check for Indie/Foreign, and Black flicks.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
right, i officially lost interest in the basketball.

I love the game, but I just can't stand the NBA anymore, if ever there was a sport/League that needs to break away from the sports are set up in the Country it's Basketball.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I love the game, but I just can't stand the NBA anymore, if ever there was a sport/League that needs to break away from the sports are set up in the Country it's Basketball.
Do you mean the schedule or what? An 82 game season without the cap and draft would be hell on earth, worse than me trying to read the road.