Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A6fNu7KCcAAaARo.jpg

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eisfeld been looking good for the reserves and u21s for a while now, he'll be pretty handy.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like a great night, don't have one ounce of desire to watch the game tho. What's the point of being an Arsenal fan and actually caring about these Cup comps.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real question, cause don't understand the fascination with it, but what exactly is good about Star Wars? And why do people love it so much?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
700 posts for the 1st half of the first game of 82, basketball is back on the coli!

Real question, cause don't understand the fascination with it, but what exactly is good about Star Wars? And why do people love it so much?
this girl i know references that shyt every other week, is it THAT much of a classic? :what:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

some people like epics; some people like stories with criss crossing storylines that only a select few are willing to sit down and completely map out, mentally or otherwise; some people just saw the shyt as kids and watch it for nostalgia

i think the whole arc of it is cool...young aimless kid becomes holder of the universe but eventually has to give in to his son who is driven by benevolence.

but i don't know much about it. i usually watch it to make my girlfriend go away :manny:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
right, i officially lost interest in the basketball. actually i lied, i never ever began to watch it. there goes that experiment.

i will wait for the wolves though, perhaps they have that special something i need

edit: also, watching gremio/millionairos

come to think of it, maybe it's the 'epic' aspect cause this same person quotes lotr a bit too :leon:

i only see it as too much work, 3 films of 3 hours each. still havent seen lotr or star wars, not even godfather

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
right, i officially lost interest in the basketball. actually i lied, i never ever began to watch it. there goes that experiment.

i will wait for the wolves though, perhaps they have that special something i need

come to think of it, maybe it's the 'epic' aspect cause this same person quotes lotr a bit too :leon:

i only see it as too much work, 3 films of 3 hours each. still havent seen lotr or star wars, not even godfather

:whoa: :whoa: :whoa: :whoa: :whoa: :whoa: :whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
if i say i havent seen citizen kane will you nerd c*nts use more amusing gifs? ive seen that one