Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Arteta isn't worse than Ole. He's in a worse situation but he isn't worse in my opinion.
Arteta is inexperienced and hasn't been a manager for that long.

Ole has been doing this for 10 years and is still trash.
Arteta is in worse situation but so far his man management is terrible and he is very stubborn and set in his ways for someone that just started managing.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
  • Wolfsberger v Tottenham
  • Dynamo Kyiv v Club Brugge
  • Real Sociedad v Manchester United
  • Benfica v Arsenal
  • Red Star Belgrade v AC Milan
  • Royal Antwerp v Rangers
  • Slavia Prague v Leicester
  • Salzburg v Villarreal
  • Braga v Roma
  • Krasnodar v Dinamo Zagreb
  • Young Boys v Bayer Leverkusen
  • Molde v Hoffenheim
  • Granada v Napoli
  • Maccabi Tel-Aviv v Shakhtar Donetsk
  • Lille v Ajax
  • Olympiakos v PSV Eindhoven

Real Sociedad :mjcry:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
People thought Arteta was Pep but his biggest influence seems to be Moyes. Imagine having Steve Round as an assistant, no wonder the tactics are just cross cross cross and hope for the best.

Why do Arsenal fans think someone like Allegri would manage them at this point?

Any top manager with half a brain wouldn’t go near them. Shocking squad and don’t have the finances to overhaul.

Arteta’s arsenal play the worst brand of football i’ve ever seen from the club in my lifetime. At least the likes of Ole and Frank can get their teams to play fluid attacking football at times.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Arteta is in worse situation but so far his man management is terrible and he is very stubborn and set in his ways for someone that just started managing.

Yep yep. Arteta is on a ego trip which if we clear out players runs the risks of making him even more of a ego maniac. I don’t know the situation at Old Trafford but I can’t think of any managers who has so many blatant favorites.

Arteta showing early on he can’t manage big players. On or off the pitch.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
People thought Arteta was Pep but his biggest influence seems to be Moyes. Imagine having Steve Round as an assistant, no wonder the tactics are just cross cross cross and hope for the best.

Any top manager with half a brain wouldn’t go near them. Shocking squad and don’t have the finances to overhaul.

Arteta’s arsenal play the worst brand of football i’ve ever seen from the club in my lifetime. At least the likes of Ole and Frank can get their teams to play fluid attacking football at times.

I would have thought they can attract an Allegri.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I would have thought they can attract an Allegri.
It’s not just that though, even if they COULD attract someone of that ilk. What makes you think a club that took the cheapest option possible in Arteta would spend big wages on a manager like that?

No top manager would willingly enter in to such a toxic situation anyway IMO. Not during the season at least.

I seriously doubt Arteta gets the sack anyway because of the points above.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

Top Managers???:dahell:

Ya'll need to bring in big sam:ufdup: