Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
The worst thing that happened to Arsenal/Arteta was winning the FA Cup.
I have to admit I thought Arsenal got one over Chelsea and United with Arteta. Even up until recently I thought he was more tactically astute than Ole/Fat Frank but with a worse squad. I guess I was just fooled by the rolled up sweater sleeves and fancy Pep hand gestures on the sidelines :mjgrin:

shyt on Wenger for multiple years and then end up with a manager worse than Ole
DhgQUPN.png

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I have to admit I thought Arsenal got one over Chelsea and United with Arteta. Even up until recently I thought he was more tactically astute than Ole/Fat Frank but with a worse squad. I guess I was just fooled by the rolled up sweater sleeves and fancy Pep hand gestures on the sidelines :mjgrin:

DhgQUPN.png
Arteta isn't worse than Ole. He's in a worse situation but he isn't worse in my opinion.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

DhgQUPN.png
Arteta is inexperienced and hasn't been a manager for that long.

Ole has been doing this for 10 years and is still trash.