Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
You'd think I'd be use to this s#it by now :unimpressed:
sKEdQ6d.gif

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've watched Everton 3 or 4 times before today and this is of course their best game of the season.

Yerry Mina hasn't made a stupid mistake, Iwobi has just played his best ever game and even Pickford's mistakes haven't resulted in a goal.

Why do teams turn up for Chelsea more than they do their local rivals? :jbhmm:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
He still needs time to adjust to the Prem. I figured he'd need a year, so I'll give him that.

But are y'all ready to join me on Werner being German Morata yet?
need a year?
but not Werner

I could see you argument if he showed any sequence of being special. Even that donkey Pepe showed some nice sequences or did some things on the ball that is world class last season. So did Kovacic in his first season even though it wasn't that good. What is he actually great at?

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've watched Everton 3 or 4 times before today and this is of course their best game of the season.

Yerry Mina hasn't made a stupid mistake, Iwobi has just played his best ever game and even Pickford's mistakes haven't resulted in a goal.

Why do teams turn up for Chelsea more than they do their local rivals? :jbhmm:

Everton turn up for all off "us" except for United and Pool.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
need a year?
but not Werner

I could see you argument if he showed any sequence of being special. Even that donkey Pepe showed some nice sequences or did some things on the ball that is world class last season. So did Kovacic in his first season even though it wasn't that good. What is he actually great at?

Havertz was awful today. I want to make the excuse that he was playing out wide but a) we were told he could do a job out there and b) almost all the mistakes were technical (under-hit passes, lack of awareness etc)

Now that he's been here a few months the biggest issue for me is lack of urgency. He plays way too slow.