Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer speaking to Sky Sports: "In my time against Manchester City that's the best performance we have had. Not the best result but the best performance.

"It was a tight game. I know we beat them a few times last season but those were different games. They had a few big moments.

"It's two good teams. Tactically we knew they were going to give us some problems but defensively we were excellent. I'm delighted with the defensive shape. With the ball we didn't create as much as we wanted to.

"They probably had the bigger moments in open play. Everyone should be happy with a draw.

"Its a mental challenge when that happens to you [going out of Champions League]. The mental energy you' spend trying to recover from Tuesday is huge."

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He shouldnt of carried on in the Cup final when his hammy went. Those extra 10-15 yards did him no good.

Fair play to him for that (with hindsight obviously not the smartest move).

Breh cannot stay healthy man, utterly unreliable.

Can't go into the season thinking you have 4 options for wide areas when one of them is always one sprint away from 6 weeks off.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Fair play to him for that (with hindsight obviously not the smartest move).

Breh cannot stay healthy man, utterly unreliable.

Can't go into the season thinking you have 4 options for wide areas when one of them is always one sprint away from 6 weeks off.

:mjtf: it was stupid then too.

Need to scrap that Captain America nickname. Steve Rogers prior to the super soldier serum was more durable

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
It's called "philosophy" :ufdup:
van-gaal-wine-1454150449-800.jpg