Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Knew it would be a difficult game when they said James was out for Everton. Of course we wouldn't get the luxury of playing against a midfielder that can't defend and won't run backwards.

So fukking frustrating seeing these dudes. Chelsea finally has a decent defense and they go and lose to a mid tier club in a tight PL race. Its games like this that makes me wanna punch every Chelsea player in the face

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So fukking frustrating seeing these dudes. Chelsea finally has a decent defense and they go and lose to a mid tier club in a tight PL race. Its games like this that makes me wanna punch every Chelsea player in the face

Mendy cost us that game tbf. Stupid mistake leads to a goal and gives Everton something to protect.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Those dudes ruined what should have been a great day. I was pumped all day for this UFC party I’m having tonight. I even ordered some food from one of my my favorite Brazilian restaurants. Now I don’t even feel like watching these damn fights or eating this damn feijoada :francis:

Last edited:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
But are y'all ready to join me on Werner being German Morata yet?

Not yet :patrice:

He's shown enough to be threatening and can cause problems for defenders

But he's missed absolute sitters...which does happen even to the best of them. However I've seen him through on goal a few times and he just seemed to go for power straight at the keeper than any type of placement.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Those dudes ruined what should have been a great day. I was pumped all day for this UFC party I’m having tonight. I even ordered some food from one of my my favorite Brazilian restaurants. Now I don’t even feel like watching these damn fights or eating this damn feijoada :francis:

Damn blud, Casamigos Reposado my friend. If you're a drinker.

-------------

:bryan: