Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
NBC recently took F1 off of Fox's hands, too. They're really not fukking around with NBC Sports.

NBC doesn't have shyt for sports to air on the weekends in the fall. I could see the network channel airing Sat/Sun double headers.

Yeah, I heard that a week or 2 ago. Things are about to get real serious with those dudes.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
EPL with NBC HD picture :ahh:

It shame that the Russia and Qatar World Cup would be in late night with shyt picture. FIFA :ufdup:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I went to the watch the Cruzeiro-Gremio Copa Lib game at Cafe Belo in Somerville, MA a couple of years ago. Since everyone is from Belo Horizonte, it was forty Cruzeiro fans and just one Gremio fan besides me. After Cruzeiro won, everyone was clowning me, and one dude was shouting "Zeiro! Zeiro!" in my face Other guy slunk out the side door immediately, but they beat people up in the parking lot so I decided to order another drink and play it cool before leaving.

You don't have to worry about Minas winning the Brasileirão because Flu is too far ahead and playing too well for Atletico MG to catch up. I understand the feeling though, because I hate Internacional.

I went to that game at the Mineirao, sat in "Geral" ground level, about 30 meters away from the field, shyt was so terrible it was great. Had watched the 1st game and Souza scored a great set piece goal, he plays for us now and hasn't done half of what he could do. Ashame what happened in the second leg final in BH. I know the current Gremio team well. Marcelo Moreno and Kleber were both ballers while playing with us, Kleber was a giant c*nt, but he did the job well, I went to Gremio @ Cruzeiro early in the season. We lost 3-1 at home, both scored, Kleber got booed and Moreno applauded.

Forza Lecce

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to that game at the Mineirao, sat in "Geral" ground level, about 30 meters away from the field, shyt was so terrible it was great. Had watched the 1st game and Souza scored a great set piece goal, he plays for us now and hasn't done half of what he could do. Ashame what happened in the second leg final in BH. I know the current Gremio team well. Marcelo Moreno and Kleber were both ballers while playing with us, Kleber was a giant c*nt, but he did the job well, I went to Gremio @ Cruzeiro early in the season. We lost 3-1 at home, both scored, Kleber got booed and Moreno applauded.

That must have been awesome. Maxi Lopez is a punk for missing that easy chance early on and resorting to racist name calling. Then he goes to Catania, one of Lecce's rivals. You can tell Kleber is as a major league @$$hole because every single challenge he acts like the ref is jobbing him. Somehow you like him when he's on your team though. Ze Roberto and Elano were wise signings and at least we will be in Copa Lib next year.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
i'm so glad there's an utter shyt 745 game this matchday AND the clocks are going back over there for sunday, i was getting tired waking up mad early

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
smh @ there being a mention whoring thread now, after @bkdagawd made that thread revealing the statistics

knocked our guy @Forza Lecce off his rightful perch

all this means nothing, NOTHING!, if the system is manipulated like this!

Last edited by a moderator:

concise

Veteran
Daps
smh @ there being a mention whoring thread now, after @bkdagawd made that thread revealing the statistics

there have actually been like several.

It is what it is. :manny:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

You gotta realize OFT are trendsetters. Other groups and e-gangs wished that can innovate the posting and :troll: game like us.

@Forza Lecce