Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Tuesday night benders in country bar/clubs/establishments.

They played Footloose :dead:

And Laffy Taffy :gladbron:

Unrelated:

Eventually someone is going to realize that putting a christian university in the heart of downtown was just a terrible, terrible idea. These repressed girls be on some shyt :wow:

You seen the stages for nexts year TdF 100 anniversary? 9 Mountain stages 5 Big and 4 medium ones.

Froome vs Brehto it is then

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Tuesday night benders in country bar/clubs/establishments.

They played Footloose :dead:

And Laffy Taffy :gladbron:

Unrelated:

Eventually someone is going to realize that putting a christian university in the heart of downtown was just a terrible, terrible idea. These repressed girls be on some shyt :wow:

Gotta love when they play all the hits.

Which college is that though?

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
That's what it was, "minha Caçula" :manny: these baianas be texting way too frequently breh

:russ: @concise, funny how it detected Galician. I didnt think they used voce in Europe

Horsey, u gonna make it out here for Carnaval? I got a homeboy from the Navy coming, what you know about Carnaval in the countryside of Minas Gerais. Diamantina or Ouro Preto gonna be boppin to Bands a make her dance all day and night. Planning on staying a couple days in MG then hit up Rio or Salvador during Carnaval. What you think is best?

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
attachment.php

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Gotta love when they play all the hits.

Which college is that though?

Palm Beach Atlantic University. It's walking distance from Clematis, the major bar/club street. And when I say walking distance you have to remember this is Florida and we don't fukking walk anywhere. It's like five blocks away.

Girls be making out with each other talking about "We have bible study at 8 :sadcam: fukk IT YOLO!:smugfavre::

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Once del Madrid: Iker; Ramos, Pepe, Varane, Essien; Khedira, Xabi; Di María, Özil, Cristiano; y Benzema

Looks like Essien is going to get another start @ LB. Albiol should put in a transfer request if he can't even get minutes with all the injuries the Merengues have.

Chill with the 'futbol' and 'the merengues' stuff you muggy mug

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Palm Beach Atlantic University. It's walking distance from Clematis, the major bar/club street. And when I say walking distance you have to remember this is Florida and we don't fukking walk anywhere. It's like five blocks away.

Girls be making out with each other talking about "We have bible study at 8 :sadcam: fukk IT YOLO!:smugfavre::

shyt looks like a resort :damn:

But only 2500 undergrad, it's one of those schools where if you whore out everyone knows :bow:

And yeah what is it with FL being unwalkable as fukk? I remember being down in Miami and nothing was walking distance. We had to take cabs everywhere. Tried to walk to the mall once and people were looking at us like :dwillhuh:

It's the land of highways and bytches.

concise

Veteran
Daps

from a young age, I'd never been able to understand these Christian/Catholic school students and their shenanigans. I always thought iron was supposed to sharpen iron, etc.
Then I realized, for the most part, it's just charades all around.

concise

Veteran
Daps
And yeah what is it with FL being unwalkable as fukk? I remember being down in Miami and nothing was walking distance. We had to take cabs everywhere. Tried to walk to the mall once and people were looking at us like :dwillhuh:

First time I went down to Miami to visit family, I was like 19 and I I stayed with the :dwillhuh: face for the whole week and a half I was down there.

I thought this was a major city, where's the mass transit? :dwillhuh:
Where's the corner store at? :dwillhuh:
Why do you park your cars facing the wrong way on the street? :dwillhuh: