Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
ehhhh.. no
fake-romney-laugh-o.gif

guess I never developed that dependence :skip:

:what:dependence?

vc nao sabe ninguem latino, mesmo no bk neh, vai se foder mano :jawalrus:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
on another foreign name note, this girl i know has a family member named Caçula, but on my phone it came out as Cacula :heh:

it's like a whitesploitation film written by penfield, directed by kunty and starring gilver, with U Gos as his nemesis :bryan:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Didn't get to see the game this weekend. Will watch the game tomorrow but fear the gods of time and place are taking me far, far from a point where I will see us dismantle the national guard on Saturday. Hopefully get to try acid later that eve though. :ld:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Yeah so if they renamed the arcadium the arcades project this site what climb about 1335356346% in terms of respectability.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Somewhat interesting predicament where I find myself residing in the guest room of my chum's fiancé's parents' home. Now, chum and fiancé (from hereon in c+f) smoke about eight joints a day (i think they're going through an ounce or a half every eight days) sporadically, which is cool, but split between peeps, rilly... not that real:wtb: and it is as such that i present to you myself trapped in this hemp house of usher shorn of the requisite means to get high as a kite despite dealing with strong winds. Also it's seven fukking a.m.

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
Surprising result from Juventus, who I just watched trash Napoli over the weekend.

You're telling me.

I, along with a lot of others, was expecting a lot more from Juve in Europe this season.

We've not shown up against Shahktar nor last night. Granted we had plenty of chances and their keeper was on form but still... It should have been comfortable as hell. Six points from the ties and all that.

At least I can laugh at Milan in the relegation zone to comfort myself somewhat.

:obama:

concise

Veteran
Daps
:what:dependence?

vc nao sabe ninguem latino, mesmo no bk neh, vai se foder mano :jawalrus:

google translate-

auto detect language Galician:
u na know no one even in Latin bk NEH, will fukk bro
:laugh:

Spanish:
vc nao ninguem knows Latin, not bk mesmo neh, vai is foder hand
:huh:

Portuguese:
you do not know anybody Latin, even in bk neh, fukk you nikka
:hmm:

:laff: @ will fukk bro

:dead:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
google translate-

auto detect language Galician:
u na know no one even in Latin bk NEH, will fukk bro
:laugh:

Spanish:
vc nao ninguem knows Latin, not bk mesmo neh, vai is foder hand
:huh:

Portuguese:
you do not know anybody Latin, even in bk neh, fukk you nikka
:hmm:

:laff: @ will fukk bro

:dead:

Iberian Spanish & Portuguese is different from the American ones in parts. iirc its the phrases that are different