Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Joey Barton attacks Gordon Taylor over PFA's racism in football response | Mail Online

article-2222400-1587745B000005DC-756_634x426.jpg

His brother did start a fight and then supply the ice axe that killed a Black Kid

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
on another foreign name note, this girl i know has a family member named Caçula, but on my phone it came out as Cacula :heh:

it's like a whitesploitation film written by penfield, directed by kunty and starring gilver, with U Gos as his nemesis :bryan:

You sure its not Caçilda. Caçula means youngest child, brother or sister.

:laff: @concise

Last edited by a moderator:

Isco

Rookie
Daps
Commentator is right, Zenit has stolen the lead. They look really unimpressive for the big signings they have made.

Isco

Rookie
Daps
Once del Madrid: Iker; Ramos, Pepe, Varane, Essien; Khedira, Xabi; Di María, Özil, Cristiano; y Benzema

Looks like Essien is going to get another start @ LB. Albiol should put in a transfer request if he can't even get minutes with all the injuries the Merengues have.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Tuesday night benders in country bar/clubs/establishments.

They played Footloose :dead:

And Laffy Taffy :gladbron:

Unrelated:

Eventually someone is going to realize that putting a christian university in the heart of downtown was just a terrible, terrible idea. These repressed girls be on some shyt :wow: