Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think they're about equally awful, but Terry in there was tipping it in your favor. Carrick got absolutely bodied by that simple ass turn :snoop:

This game is going to be some fukkery.

That we'll win by two goals. :mjpls:

Draw methinks. You'll park the bus and kill the game. Fergie's too smart to try and play an open game of football against Mata and co.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Draw methinks. You'll park the bus and kill the game. Fergie's too smart to try and play an open game of football against Mata and co.

If we don't concede early I'll do something outrageous and implausible (but not really though).

Ashley Cole probably gets to face his favorite player again :russ:

Evra and Rafael against Hazard :sadcam:

It's a blessing you pose absolutely zero threat from the lone forward position as every semi-decent 9 in the lands has a fiesta against us.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If we don't concede early I'll do something outrageous and implausible (but not really though).

Ashley Cole probably gets to face his favorite player again :russ:

Evra and Rafael against Hazard :sadcam:

It's a blessing you pose absolutely zero threat from the lone forward position as every semi-decent 9 in the lands has a fiesta against us.

Evra and Rafael won't have a direct match-up if Oscar, Mata and Hazard all play (how does Mazacar sound? :ld: getting a bit tired of typing their names all the time tbh). Different sort of threat entirely to wide players who stay wide and take on fullbacks.

If Sturridge plays then he's a threat despite his faults. Rio won't be able to cope with that pace :youngsabo:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Evra and Rafael won't have a direct match-up if Oscar, Mata and Hazard all play

That's the problem. They're both going to frolic up the pitch if a player isn't standing in their shadow. The last thing I want to see with this unaware ass backline is a versatile attack.

And Sturridge is a fraud so it doesn't matter.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
"I've been called 'sunbed'. I've been called 'orange man' … and it's not as serious as what these guys are claiming because it's from their past and where I'm concerned it's a level of abuse at my skin colour. Now, I don't class that as an abuse, so I just get on with it" - confused former Hull City manager Phil Brown adds his two cents to the Kick It Out T-shirt debate, stopping just short of describing people with fake tans as a race.

:shaq2:

Isco

Rookie
Daps
ifob3wkiadper.gif

:obama::smugdraper::myman::wow::ohlawd::lawd: :whoo:

Just beautiful Fútbol on display between Xavi and Iniesta. :salute:

Isco

Rookie
Daps
What a finish to the Barcelona-Celtic match!! Jordi Alba is a beast of a LB. He's showing much of the same grittiness and technique that he did w/ Valencia last campaign.

Soldado w/ a hat-trick against BATE. Guardado finally makes an appearance for Los Che, who have looked rather average for their standards in domestic play.

I thought Chelsea was going to make a big statement today against Shahktar. Mata had been in lethal form as of late. Didn't get to watch the match but I heard Willian looked brilliant.

Surprising result from Juventus, who I just watched trash Napoli over the weekend.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Rafael will handle whichever of those 3 come up against him with ease, and a sprinkle of that aggressive energizer bunny swag he's got going.

Evra, however...

Regardless, i'm confident, tbh :manny:

Assuming we don't have a mongy start and settle early like v Newcastle, we should do well.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:snoop: good lord

kinda want john terry to get his leg run over by a drunk taxi or something. just sit down and stay down breh. that'll do, pig. that'll do.

sidenote: my stateside/south american brehs, yall ever meet a girl with the same name as a broad on xvideos and inside you're :bryan: but outside you have to be :skip: ?

thinking latin names specifically because there's a whole continent and a 1/4 of people with 6 names total (silva, da silva, santos, dos santos, and a few more)

concise

Veteran
Daps
sidenote: my stateside/south american brehs, yall ever meet a girl with the same name as a broad on xvideos and inside you're :bryan: but outside you have to be :skip: ?

thinking latin names specifically because there's a whole continent and a 1/4 of people with 6 names total (silva, da silva, santos, dos santos, and a few more)

ehhhh.. no
fake-romney-laugh-o.gif

guess I never developed that dependence :skip:

Isco

Rookie
Daps
Gio dos Santos had an impressive debut with Mallorca yesterday against Sevilla, handing out 2 assists in the 1st Half. They still lost because Negredo beasted but I liked what I saw out of Gio early on.