Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yoyo hates because of a lack of Bundesliga and the patronizing MLS coverage
honigstein talks bundesliga now and then.

and MLS really doesn't warrant a place on a 40 minute show where about half of it is dedicated to english football. leaving about 5 for spain, 5 for italy, 5 for germany (maybe)... no room for those leagues which people outside the UK don't care about.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
yeah, production is on point... some of the hooks are cool if, like me, you're able to get past the fact that a lot of them sound the same.

i like lyrical mcs, don't get me wrong... but sometimes i feel like dude is going in a bit too much for my tastes even.
always found the term lyrical weird. better term would be prosaic. i don't get many lols from his shyt tbh and the "insight" that 'concious mcs' generally give is meh tbh, i deal with mcs on a bar 2 bar basis rather than crafting a long argument and bar 2 bar he's not overly engaging. i'd def prefer to listen to asap rocky tbh.

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
always found the term lyrical weird. better term would be prosaic. i don't get many lols from his shyt tbh and the "insight" that 'concious mcs' generally give is meh tbh, i deal with mcs on a bar 2 bar basis rather than crafting a long argument and bar 2 bar he's not overly engaging. i'd def prefer to listen to asap rocky tbh.
i consider a good lyricist as someone who combines some or all of the technical aspects (good flow, a few multis, decent world play) with some substance in the content.

or basically someone where the lyrics are clearly an attribute.

rather than these guys who just say catchy shyt on good beats.

i mainly listen to this kendrick shyt so far for the beats. almost feels like he's over written it for my tastes.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
i consider a good lyricist as someone who combines some or all of the technical aspects (good flow, a few multis, decent world play) with some substance in the content.

or basically someone where the lyrics are clearly an attribute.

rather than these guys who just say catchy shyt on good beats.

i mainly listen to this kendrick shyt so far for the beats. almost feels like he's over written it for my tastes.
dunno man. just think his fanboys are a bunch of fags. he's not nas. he's not even spitta.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:upsetfavre:

Poor Celtic

Just when you thought Lennon was gunna get a win for gingers worldwide, they found somehow to fukk it up just because they ginger.

Talkin of gingers :pacspit: Goodell & Garrett