Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I truly think Xhaka must some how be the best practice player ever. Cause either Wenger, Arteta, and Emery were told to play him or he just really fooled them.

Cause I'm at the point now, where I just can't understand this anymore. He really isnt good at anything. Yeah once in a while he does something.

But damn, he literally gets paid to lightly jog around, and do absolutely nothing.:mindblown:

I think he is liked by the coaches as he is one of the very few who are actually vocal in the side/squad.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I truly think Xhaka must some how be the best practice player ever. Cause either Wenger, Arteta, and Emery were told to play him or he just really fooled them.

Cause I'm at the point now, where I just can't understand this anymore. He really isnt good at anything. Yeah once in a while he does something.

But damn, he literally gets paid to lightly jog around, and do absolutely nothing.:mindblown:

This is it, all three said he is one of the best trainers at the club, just doesn't translate to matchdays very often

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I wouldn't generalise. The host of AFTV, Robbie, seems like a really nice man. He's very calm and composed. I often wonder why somebody like him associates with psychos like Troopz and DT, it must be for the Youtube money they bring in
That's evident in the video posted above with Troopz going off.

You can see him in the back, quietly chillin' with the :mjgrin: face while he contemplates which two tone color combination to get on the Lambo truck.