Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Rashford & Martial tend to get injuries at this point of the season and we'd be left with Daniel James and Lingard.

And then Dembele gets hurt and your still stuck with Daniel James and Lingard.

But honestly, I'm happy to see the kid out of Barca. He's got talent for sure, but Valverde ruined him. He's a dribbler with pace after the move. You don't tell him to hoof it like Bale for 60 yards. For two straight seasons he got told to go out there and win on your pace alone and his hamstrings ain't ever been the same.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
120m for Sancho :stopitslime: fukk outta here

What has he even done to warrant that
He puts up nice numbers and can dribble a little

I don't see 120m player when I see him either. as he doesn't have any physical or athletic gift nor is he Messi or Iniesta like technically or skill wise to make up for it compared to other players. United still needs a starting midfielder, rb and cb before him.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

May or may not be true buy.:picard:

Jose frustrated, he's sick and tied of losing to Lampard. Will be 4 defeats in 4 after tonight.

Lampard chats too much shyt on the touchline. First Klopp and now Jose today irritated by him.

That's one of the few things I rate about him - he doesn't back down to these fools like a lot of other young coaches do.

That arrogance comes from him being a top level baller, fair play to him.