Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:laff: @ portland getting their first away win of the season on the last away game of the season, predicatbly fukking vancouver over

concise

Veteran
Daps
EYs8O.png

countdown to a new official smiley

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
watching highlights from this weekend, you just cant deny the playoffs WORK. important games, drama, atmosphere

concise

Veteran
Daps
katet.gif

made this gif months ago (Thanks @charmander :salute:) just uploaded it today, scouring through my usb and forgot all about it

not bad :obama:

probably would be better with a huge "NO" or "GTFO!" flashing somewhere, probably not

Last edited by a moderator:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Following Ferdinand's defiance over the issue Ferguson said the 33-year-old would be "dealt with".
The pair were reported to have resolved their differences on Sunday and Ferdinand trained at Carrington on Monday morning ahead of Tuesday night's Champions League encounter with Braga at Old Trafford.
Ferguson told a press conference: "There is no issue. There was a communication problem. But it has been resolved."
Rio won. Fergie forced to lean back. hes looking real :flabbynsick:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Sagna needs to get his place back, Jenkinson had a nice run but :ufdup:
he really is a totally useless player.

Didnt mind him when he was just some breh but now people are acting like hes about to play for england so hes getting it in the neck now :ehh:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he really is a totally useless player.

Didnt mind him when he was just some breh but now people are acting like hes about to play for england so hes getting it in the neck now :ehh:

Guys on here were ready to sell Sagna for him just a few weeks ago :heh:

It's best for him to go ahead and accept that Finland callup.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Not really concerned about Sagan. He's gonna fukk off to Milan soon anyway so keeping the Corporal in the starting IX is the best for all parties I feel.

Plus the Corporal is more fun to watch and better going forward and has that rauxa, that passion:manny:

If Wenger drops Carl for Sagan just more damning evidence he's lost it. It's gonna be like when he dropped BFG inexplicably :manny:

Better hair too

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Alright friends, I went to McDonalds today and got a big mac meal.

I was disappointed that the french fries did not ocme with a game piece, but I will cope.

I got St. James Place (orange), Marvin Gardins (yellow), and St. Charles Place (magenta).

I also got a free breakfast sandwich that I think I will keep.

What say you all

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out of curiosity... why is it appropriate to take a stand against the Kick It Out campaign? Is this directly run by the FA?

Didn't see the Norwich game and yeah, Santos is limited in certain things, but tbh the 2nd choice right back is less of a concern than the fact that our back up keeper is quite shyt. Not worrying in and of itself until you remember that the 1st choice GK is also questionable at the moment.

Having not seen it, I'm just gonna blame Ramsey anyway. Will be good to see Arteta/Wilshere/Cazorla linking up though.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Out of curiosity... why is it appropriate to take a stand against the Kick It Out campaign? Is this directly run by the FA?

Im not sure if anything should be taken against the KIO campaign but with all these incidents of racism, I havent really heard much from them about any of it.

And if anything this "stance" by Rio and a few players has even brought the KIO campaign into the forefront as I think alot of people had forgotten about it. I also only just found out this weekend that Lescott hasnt worn the shirt in over 5 years due to no one doing anything about Emre racially abusing Yobo.