Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Obamas blinks were, youre boring me blinks.

Lets keep it funky, they both lying their asses off.

Romney whole look belongs in the 60's on the Mad Men set. He has a good voice (I guess its a midwest thang), but hes too boring.

Infact he reminds me
MV5BMjU0MzE4NzMwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTcxNjIyMw@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

Who was a President in 24 and is a Senator in BWE

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Steve is a weirdo too, but Brizzy Bryce gets a pass

Doesn't Romney eerily remind you of Duck Philips from Mad Men? When HBO makes the movie about this campaign in 4 years (that's how we record history now, thru DVR), that actor is gonna :eat:
Bryce transcends Mormonism, to me.

and Steve is a cool ass dude. I always fukked with him, especially in the curly fro era.

and Ive never seen Mad Men, but Romney reminds me of a 1950s corporate executive in every way. He probably is, but was brought here through a time machine.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Bryce transcends Mormonism, to me.

and Steve is a cool ass dude. I always fukked with him, especially in the curly fro era.

and Ive never seen Mad Men, but Romney reminds me of a 1950s corporate executive in every way. He probably is, but was brought here through a time machine.

Thinking about converting due to Bryce tbh

See if you can YouTube a Duck Philips scene. Just a couple lines of dialogue will show you what I mean

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
God damn brehs, am I as annoying as Fernando Duarte, I mean I know I got to show love to my fellow countrymen, but he's shown no love and you can see why

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Coincidence, I listened to my first FW podcast in months and I did a Tiger fist-pump when found out he was on

He's the only guy that makes that boring as fukk show interesting

WE GET IT, WE GET IT, RICHARDSON U SO FUNNY WITH YOUR QUIPS, AND BARRY DOESNT CARE!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL. And what I imagine to be a rotating cast of doughy white nerds, effeminate city types, and the OG Jonathan Wilson (and Honigstein who doesn't fit into any of those).

horrible podcast humor-wise, but somehow they think they have to entertain, shut the fukk up. its good for a roundup and especially always sid

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
remember in 2002 or so when skyzoo battled jin on 106 n park? he got robbed too, jin was so garbage. then i heard him in 06 on justus league stuff like :krs:

[ame=http://vimeo.com/23555375]Freestyle Friday - Jin Vs Skyzoo on Vimeo[/ame]