Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
  • Crystal Palace v Everton - OddsBoost
    James Rodriguez to have 2 or more shots on target6.00

Stake:£50.00
Potential Returns:£300.00

Need another tame floater from Hammers.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Augsberg beating Dortmund 2-0

Dortmund having 81% possession. :picard:

Redbull and Bayer drawing. Give Bayern the shield already...:troll:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Augsberg beating Dortmund 2-0

Dortmund having 81% possession. :picard:

Redbull and Bayer drawing. Give Bayern the shield already...:troll:
Dortmund are losing to a team who were close to relegation last season. :mjlol:

Haaland and Sancho, where art thou?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Dortmund are losing to a team who were close to relegation last season. :mjlol: Haaland and Sancho, where art thou?

927541-twitter.jpg

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Absolutely spot on. I just hope you guys dont think I'm defending Ole. i'm not. I'm just saying there's tons of blame to go around. From Woodward to Ole and his work experience coaching staff and the players. These issues were there before Ole and will remain after Ole is gone if overall changes arent made at the club.
Ole is Donald Trump status in this thread.

If we perceive any excuse making for him we'll jump on you :russ:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
If i was Pogba i would bounce. He is being played too deep and is getting judged for not playing well when hes not in his correct position imo. Hes a big number 8 and should be in the final third creating.

He didnt have his best game but im tired of him being played wrong. Bruno is dope and so is Donny but they got to play in their positions. Pogba being played as a CDM is criminal imo. SAme on the France team as well. He doesnt deserve this :mjcry:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
If i was Pogba i would bounce. He is being played too deep and is getting judged for not playing well when hes not in his correct position imo. Hes a big number 8 and should be in the final third creating.

He didnt have his best game but im tired of him being played wrong. Bruno is dope and so is Donny but they got to play in their positions. Pogba being played as a CDM is criminal imo. SAme on the France team as well. He doesnt deserve this :mjcry:
Pogba can't be defended today. Even simple 5/10 yard passes he was giving away. He was the worst player on the pitch today. That excuse doesn't wash. He's had great games in that position too. Attitude is all wrong. If he wants to bounce he should. But he should be careful doing the same thing at Real Madrid.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
Pogba can't be defended today. Even simple 5/10 yard passes he was giving away. He was the worst player on the pitch today. That excuse doesn't wash. He's had great games in that position too. Attitude is all wrong. If he wants to bounce he should. But he should be careful doing the same thing at Real Madrid.

We will see. Im not surprised hes playing this way with the team and tactics around him. To be honest man u fans are trash and have never supported him. Any baller knows his quality

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
We will see. Im not surprised hes playing this way with the team and tactics around him. To be honest man u fans are trash and have never supported him. Any baller knows his quality
I've always supported Pogba. One of my favourite players and definitely one of the most talented players in world football. But he hasn't been consistent for united and never looked like taking charge of the team like he should. He's like the final piece in an already good team not the piece you build around if that makes sense. He can't always hide behind poor coaching.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

Pogba always had and always will have the quality but ive come to the conclusion he doesn't have the right mindset to ever be consistently world class :yeshrug:

That what separates the great players from the world class ones, the mindset of the man. I remember from Sir Alex was manager he said when he's looking to sign a player he's not just looking at their play on the pitch but also outside of it too

. I havent seen that from him unfortunately