Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
He's got Pogba, Matic and Bruno in the midfield (Fred and VdB on the bench) and can't control the match at all.

This is not a McTominay, Fellaini, Mata midfield Mourinho had.

4-2-3-1 hasn't worked for 7 matches now but he keeps forcing it.

Ole's got one of the best finishers in the game today but he has him isolated out on right wing. Greenwood in the box is a scary sight but he's unable to get him in position.

Martial had 7 touches in the first half with Pogba, Bruno and Matic behind him :unimpressed:

That's all on Ole.

Edit: of course still not winning a title but should at least look competent.

Absolutely spot on. I just hope you guys dont think I'm defending Ole. i'm not. I'm just saying there's tons of blame to go around. From Woodward to Ole and his work experience coaching staff and the players. These issues were there before Ole and will remain after Ole is gone if overall changes arent made at the club.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Absolutely spot on. I just hope you guys dont think I'm defending Ole. i'm not. I'm just saying there's tons of blame to go around. From Woodward to Ole and his work experience coaching staff and the players. These issues were there before Ole and will remain after Ole is gone if overall changes arent made at the club.

True but even then, with all of those issues the better managers won stuff (LvG, Mou) while Moyes did not and Ole .. well ... .

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
great team goal.
that first time around the corner pass from james made that goal for me
of course there was still a lot to do for lewin