Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
I've always supported Pogba. One of my favourite players and definitely one of the most talented players in world football. But he hasn't been consistent for united and never looked like taking charge of the team like he should. He's like the final piece in an already good team not the piece you build around if that makes sense. He can't always hide behind poor coaching.

What are you basing this off of ? WHen you people say this, what comments are you going by? Are you going by someone being inconsistent on an inconsistent team? are you goin by comments hes made? I would like to see these comments that paint his character the way you and the other racist media do.

Hes never made excuses but you and the fans treat him like trash. Hes never blamed anyone for bad performances. Its funny you talk like hes trash when stat wise he has been a good player. You completely ignore playig to a persons strengths which isnt happening. There is a reason a lot of players lately have been playing better after they let United....

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
Pogba always had and always will have the quality but ive come to the conclusion he doesn't have the right mindset to ever be consistently world class :yeshrug:

That what separates the great players from the world class ones. I havent seen that from him unfortunately

I am not whilling to take that leap with the team he is playing on. You guys and the media make a lot of asiumptions about the man based on nothing. He is world class talent and has showed it. Just becuase United arent using him properly doesnt make him a bad player.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I am not whilling to take that leap with the team he is playing on. You guys and the media make a lot of asiumptions about the man based on nothing. He is world class talent and has showed it. Just becuase United arent using him properly doesnt make him a bad player.

I'm not on my Grahame Souness shyt breh

Its something I've noticed as ive gained more wisdom and knowledge in general

Look at all the best athletes, the world class players. One of the common traits they all have is they are consistent with it. Pogba just aint consistent enough to be that level imo

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
I'm not on my Grahame Souness shyt breh

Its something I've noticed as ive gained more wisdom and knowledge in general

Look at all the best athletes, the world class players. One of the common traits they all have is they are consistent with it. Pogba just aint consistent enough to be that level imo

You are comparing different situations and attaching a blanket statement to them. I personally wont judge players who have been under bad coaching the same when those legends have been on LEGENDARY TEAMS. That is your opinion though so i wont hate. I just find it fustrating that he is being judged the same as peoiple that have had good coaching and have world class team mates. Theres a reason all of the quality players rate Pogba.

The man helped Bruno Fernandes find a home right away. I dont like what people are trying to do to his character. On France he is considered a leader and ive seen him try to be one.

Its the same with Martial. If it was up to Jose he would have been sold years ago. Poeple used to call him trash. Fans used to sing songs about him being waste. I dont like how they treat the players man...

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
mark goldbridge a.k.a ex police officer a.k.a brent di cesare is :mjpls:and :duck:.

he is not a fan of BLM

Did he say some shyt on his stream?

Im not surprised though. Rants left, he shyt on that Aaron brotha, Saeed left too

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
What are you basing this off of ? WHen you people say this, what comments are you going by? Are you going by someone being inconsistent on an inconsistent team? are you goin by comments hes made? I would like to see these comments that paint his character the way you and the other racist media do.

Hes never made excuses but you and the fans treat him like trash. Hes never blamed anyone for bad performances. Its funny you talk like hes trash when stat wise he has been a good player. You completely ignore playig to a persons strengths which isnt happening. There is a reason a lot of players lately have been playing better after they let United....

I said what you bolded in response to the comment made that his poor performances have only been because he's being played in the wrong position. I haven't said anything about his character. Its like you've ignored my post. Pogba should not be above criticism when he performs poorly.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
I said what you bolded in response to the comment made that his poor performances have only been because he's being played in the wrong position. I haven't said anything about his character. Its like you've ignored my post. Pogba should not be above criticism when he performs poorly.

In my post i said he didnt play well already and you did come at his character saying he cant hide behind bad coaching:yeshrug: