Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Damn thought I was bad, I still play FM18 as the jump\changes to 19 I didnt like.

Been playing FM\Champ since 92
:flabbynsick:

But I love it
:banderas:

If you get absorbed in a save like I have, you wouldn't upgrade either :russ:

I'm thinking when I finally finish the World Cup challenge, I'll get the latest version of FM (probably sometime in between FM2026-2030) and set myself another stupid long and hard challenge. Like win the Champions League once per continent. That shouldn't be nearly as hard as the World Cup challenge, but should still take me a good 5-6 IRL years :pachaha:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is what I've got, two streaming subscription services. One charges $15 and the other $25. To be honest it is actually a pretty good deal considering you get a vast amount of content from like 20 different sports. The problem I have with it is I feel like I'm paying for things I'll never use :yeshrug: it just feels wasteful.

In my experience these aren't really viable in Australia. From what I understand about how VPN works, essentially you want to be as physically close as possible to the server in order to maximize speed. So if you want to use a European VPN server your best speeds will be in western Asia, northern Africa, and north America. Australia is so far away from Europe and north America that when I've used VPN in the past my speed really suffers. On top of this our internet is already garbage, the worst speeds in the developed world. Even developing countries like Kazakhstan have better average speeds :mjcry:

25?

You're getting ripped breh

I pay 8 a month for over 3000 channels

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
If you get absorbed in a save like I have, you wouldn't upgrade either :russ:

I'm thinking when I finally finish the World Cup challenge, I'll get the latest version of FM (probably sometime in between FM2026-2030) and set myself another stupid long and hard challenge. Like win the Champions League once per continent. That shouldn't be nearly as hard as the World Cup challenge, but should still take me a good 5-6 IRL years :pachaha:
:dead: