Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

giphy.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

When it comes out that the 13 non asthmatics, were actual the only true asthmatics in the squad :hubie:

The article is very spot on. It's a shame that at the very end of it you see Russian based Sports Journalist, who has worked/lived in Russia for about 30 years. :francis:

Just to add a little more spice to it, the Italian doctors mentioned in the article have links to Michele Ferrari, who was Lance Armstrong's doctor. Also one of them can be tied to Dr Fuentes the Spanish doctor linked to the NT.

I do wonder if the wolves will ever come for the Doctor of the Rich and Famous Muller Wohlfahrt.

Healing Hans, the celebrities' favourite doctor

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Built excuse when they get culo blasted in UCL and say it’s not fair other teams got 5 subs a season

It's to protect the players, playing in the most physically demanding league that has the busiest calender in Europe. 38 league games, 2 cup competitions and no winter break and that isn't even including Europe. The players will be basically playing for he next 2 years straight. Luckily the World Cup is in Nov/Dec 2022, so they should get the summer off.

It's the smaller clubs being spiteful, they are too hung up on the big teams bringing on 5 subs. I don't want to hear these small time clubs complaining about injuries and their players being tired, they had their opportunity. I hope Liverpool, Citeh, United, Chelsea and Arsenal smash the phuck out of the other 15 teams 5-0 every game.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Messi in the EPL even if Man shytty would've been historic :mjcry:...one of the biggest what ifs

La Liga applying that pressure
From what I’m reading they don’t have much pressure to assert. They can’t stop him from transferring out of Spain. He would likely get a FIFA waiver.