Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Great piece of kit is this! Has actually made my front teeth grow 2 inches. This would be ideal if you we're to lose said teeth.

I couldn't believe it also has the ability to teach you numerous swear words from around the globe! I'm now fluent in 'they pick on me' 'why me?' 'Ynwa la' and my favourite 'negrito'

I must also add the side affects

Chip on shoulder
Inability to keep on feet
Casual racism
An overwhelming feeling of wanting to kick the #### out of your own face
Delusions of FA bigotry

Other than this though A+ product buy buy buy!
:deadrose:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mask, 13 Oct 2012
By
Eddy Edmondson "Eddy Edmondson" (Kendal, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Luis Suarez Celebrity Cardboard Face Mask
I bought this mask for my 15 year old son, and told him to wear it for the next match against Manure United juniors. The referee didn't like him, and a few ill advised people chanted at him, but he scored 6 goals, and was man of the match. nuff said

eddy on a mission
2037304_o.gif

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Brazilian footy round up then

2nd placed Atletico Mineiro playing away to Santos tonight, and Neymar playing in his 200th game and will feature wearing the number 200 even though he played in yesterdays National team friendly in Poland against Japan in a 6-0 Brazil win.

Santos currently up 2-1. 20 minutes in

League leaders Fluminense tied against 3rd place Gremio 2-2

We're beating Corinthians 1-0 at home away from home since we're suspended.

Horsey's Palmeiras won but they still being relegated and going to play in the 2nd division in their 100th year anniversary.

:umad:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
gonna run that 2a divisao too :birdman:

:pacspit:felipao, this comin from chelsea and os porcos. not a brazilian so don't care about WC glory :smugdraper:

Felipão the gawd never disrespect, hes a cup manager though, he wouldve came extra good for Libertadores, especially if ya signed Alex