Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
so the projectcovo really is now dead?
It's only when something is gone that you start to realize certain things should have been saved. Hopefully google cache still has something left.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Extraordinary story.

Who the fukk did Jen Chang think he was? Driving to Manchester to threaten a season ticket holder over a fake twitter account and sheer paranoia. Big man there, doing a big job.

And Liverpool had no comment indeed. The PR Director makes a PR gaffe you couldn't make it up :ohhh:
Haven't read it all but he already cost them dosh on boini, throw that c*nt in the bushes.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

Honestly, who wouldn't want to kick it with Jose and bullshyt about football.

rafa-benitez-22.jpg

Aight, apart from him.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Haven't read it all but he already cost them dosh on boini, throw that c*nt in the bushes.

It's still ridiculous though.

I just want to know what compelled Chang to go to those lengths on his own volition. The man had a dossier (a dossier ffs) on a man who basically made fun of journos.

Ah well, fukk Chango either way, his articles on SI blew cock.

You get that new Kendrick album? Not bad :ehh:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
It's still ridiculous though.

I just want to know what compelled Chang to go to those lengths on his own volition. The man had a dossier (a dossier ffs) on a man who basically made fun of journos.

Ah well, fukk Chango either way, his articles on SI blew cock.

You get that new Kendrick album? Not bad :ehh:
He works for LFC. That kind of stuff is the cesspit of twitter. That and retweeting praise.

Nah, innanetz is so gash here my CELTA interview got cancelled after 5 minutes, so allow downloading music atm.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Celta interviews are only done online?

why is that boy wearing number 200? :what:

Brazilian footy round up then

2nd placed Atletico Mineiro playing away to Santos tonight, and Neymar playing in his 200th game and will feature wearing the number 200 even though he played in yesterdays National team friendly in Poland against Japan in a 6-0 Brazil win.

Santos currently up 2-1. 20 minutes in

League leaders Fluminense tied against 3rd place Gremio 2-2

We're beating Corinthians 1-0 at home away from home since we're suspended.

Horsey's Palmeiras won but they still being relegated and going to play in the 2nd division in their 100th year anniversary.

:umad:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Ok lads, i'm going to start attempting to write for the coli about our favourite game.

Y'know build the portfolio and all that:shaq2:

Gonna go to uni next year so i could do with showing these admission mugs that i'm well good and all that. :ld:

What should i write about? I think i need a nice general piece to start me off.