Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:wtf: somone google the rules because it should be illegal for me to be winning in two places at the same damn time

tumblr_lkdo3mdgxv1qcvuw0o1_500.gif

We're gonna disregard the fact that she's actually Trini :ohlawd:

THANK YOU BASED DEMPSEY
:ohlawd:

the South Asian/African mix :noah:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:smh: would've abused him on twitter if he had one.

no use with de guzman, cause he's just plain delusional

De Guzman probably gonna end his career never playing international football. Junior I'm 90 percent sure will play for Jamaica now. Its on us though, when so many players keep jumping ship you can only look inwards. No one wants to play for a federation and country that doesn't make any commitment to any sport outside of hockey. Can't blame them :manny:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

:ahh:

0:15

Dempsey: Ay, sorry
Bradley: I don't give a fukk

Last edited by a moderator:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Saw Silver Linings Playbook tonight.

Jennifer Lawrence was excellent. Im surprised by it, tbh. Never thought she was that good of an actress. I never thought of her as being that attractive either, but in that movie she looked :noah:

Really funny film. "Eli Thompson" is in it, as is Chris Tucker.

Its gets emotional too, without overdoing it. Really liked that.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
One relevant game going on in the world, and everyone's watching this one. A bit weird isn't it.

Poland having the ball but not really looking dangerous, don't think they've forced a save. And England put away their one decent half-chance with clinical precision like :hmm:

I like Poland but I don't know what's lacking from them.

Irrelevant note: I thought I liked the blue and find the fact that it switches by default to the white background annoying, but it's growing on me. Very soft on the eyes.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Oh, I watched a bit of the debates after the US game was over, and it was one of the most disgusting "debates" I've ever seen. Staredowns, interruptions, etc. all in a chase to look "commanding" and "imposing" while still maintaining the same disgusting plastic smiles as always in efforts to look good for their cameras. I've been watching some old debates recently; differences are obvious and things have really gotten out of hand.