Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Authentic energy? :mjlol: If you opt to play for them even after they demand a payment to get a call up then they'll laugh at your dumbass while they short-change you on your bonus money.

Play for corrupt FAs, mediocre local managers or washed up European managers whose last place of employment was Iran, become a national scapegoat for everyone's incompetence because you're unable to play at the level people expect you to with bunch of frauds around you. Miss out on playing in major tournaments with world class teammates, miss out on an actual chance of winning a major tournament and most importantly miss out on sponsorship money.

And all that because your only connection to the country was your grandma's cooking :pachaha:
:mjpls: that's one way of looking at it

playing for european national teams is a perfect smooth ride huh¿

to me it's worth the price of admission to play for a nation i can look & see my reflection in the people supporting me

club football is business playing for the national team that's a personal decision

you may conduct business on european soil be born & raised on that soil but as i said when you are looking for an experience of kinship not gonna find it in the same nations who despise you in truth

the relationship with europe is one of convenience our families would have never left the place they called home if it was really up to them

the same european nations families immigrate to for academic purposes & employment contribute towards our homelands disarray

cats get convinced to ride or die for nations that don't fukk with them & they don't go back to their roots to build up the place they are physically from

the national teams back in africa ain't going to ever get better if all the talent keeps clinging to the nation's that will accept their labor & talent but despise their existence at the same time

go where you are needed

i'll sacrifice for the people that i come from

grandmas cooking is worth whatever the price

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

the national teams back in africa ain't going to ever get better if all the talent keeps clinging to the nation's that will accept their labor & talent but despise their existence at the same time

Thinking national teams won't ever get better without saviors from diaspora is another way of looking at it :mjpls:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Authentic energy? :mjlol: If you opt to play for them even after they demand a payment to get a call up then they'll laugh at your dumbass while they short-change you on your bonus money.

Play for corrupt FAs, mediocre local managers or washed up European managers whose last place of employment was Iran, become a national scapegoat for everyone's incompetence because you're unable to play at the level people expect you to with bunch of frauds around you. Miss out on playing in major tournaments with world class teammates, miss out on an actual chance of winning a major tournament and most importantly miss out on sponsorship money.

And all that because your only connection to the country was your grandma's cooking :pachaha:

:hhh:

God damn

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Ef8gS4lXoAgRHt5

Someone smiley this please :dead:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

:snoop:

Remove the captaincy from this bum :camby:

How many times in the past 20 years have these cac footballers been having fights in nightclubs.

They need to keep the same energy for when the same media have a go at Pogba and Sterling for petty shyt.
6YO0Spx.png

I just got done watching the Nicolas Anelka documentary on Netflix and it’s disgusting how black players are treated by the football media. If he, or Balotelli or Sterling were involved in something like this, they’d already be recommending charges.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I just got done watching the Nicolas Anelka documentary on Netflix and it’s disgusting how black players are treated by the football media. If he, or Balotelli or Sterling were involved in something like this, they’d already be recommending charges.
He got charged with aggravated assault.

Bribery? Probably offered £5, an autograph and last season's away shirt. :francis:

Reminds of this advert back in the day..

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

playing for european national teams is a perfect smooth ride huh¿

to me it's worth the price of admission to play for a nation i can look & see my reflection in the people supporting me

club football is business playing for the national team that's a personal decision

you may conduct business on european soil be born & raised on that soil but as i said when you are looking for an experience of kinship not gonna find it in the same nations who despise you in truth

the relationship with europe is one of convenience our families would have never left the place they called home if it was really up to them

the same european nations families immigrate to for academic purposes & employment contribute towards our homelands disarray

cats get convinced to ride or die for nations that don't fukk with them & they don't go back to their roots to build up the place they are physically from

go where you are needed

i'll sacrifice for the people that i come from

grandmas cooking is worth whatever the price

So what African nation you playing Basketball for?

Or is that different :mjpls:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
So what African nation you playing Basketball for?

Or is that different :mjpls:
there are very few hoopers who still have roots in africa

it's not perfect there either

like freak playing for greece instead of nigeria

as i said it's about representing the nation you are a reflection of

i love & rep uptXwn but if i was a olypmic athlete i'd go battle & strive for bimshire

ha