Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Typical Coli BS is trying to infect this thread this too:snoop:

Europa Final can’t come fast enough, so the conversation can get back to actual football.
It's like I'm in the World Cup thread again :francis:

Not looking forward to 2022....

At least this thread ain't stickied..:scust:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I'm kinda feeling Sevilla in this final:manny:
Typical Coli BS is trying to infect this thread this too:snoop:

Europa Final can’t come fast enough, so the conversation can get back to actual football.
I got Inter winning easily today. United with their usual go out there and do it on your own tactics should've of won so a much better organized Inter shouldn't have any problems.

But for some reason I'm leaning towards PSG on Sunday :patrice:I have a feeling Boateng, Goretzka and the high line are about to get exposed. And maybe just maybe PSG got past their bottling stage with the Atalanta comeback.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I got Inter winning easily today. United with their usual go out there and do it on your own tactics should've of won so a much better organized Inter shouldn't have any problems.

But for some reason I'm leaning towards PSG on Sunday :patrice:I have a feeling Boateng, Goretzka and the high line are about to get exposed. And maybe just maybe PSG got past their bottling stage with the Atalanta comeback.
If Martial and the others was composed, just like with Copenhagen, we would've won comfortably imo. Sevilla took advantage of bad defending but they didn't out play us but that's neither here nor there.:manny:

But Europa is Sevilla's bread and butter:francis: I'm rooting for the Italian Man Utd to win.

I think Bayern win, PSG are serial bottlers unless I'm proven wrong which would be fine.:yeshrug:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I just got done watching the Nicolas Anelka documentary on Netflix and it’s disgusting how black players are treated by the football media. If he, or Balotelli or Sterling were involved in something like this, they’d already be recommending charges.
How the fukk did Anelka get a documentary?

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
If Martial and the others was composed, just like with Copenhagen, we would've won comfortably imo. Sevilla took advantage of bad defending but they didn't out play us but that's neither here nor there.:manny:

But Europa is Sevilla's bread and butter:francis: I'm rooting for the Italian Man Utd to win.

I think Bayern win, PSG are serial bottlers unless I'm proven wrong which would be fine.:yeshrug:
Very fortunate path to the final. If Mbappe was healthy he could scare Bayern with his speed but I can probably outrun him as he is right now.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thiago Silva, 6ft and 36 in less than a month :mjlol:

Still no serious news regarding GK, DM or LB.

Expect these fools to concede 50+again in the league next year.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Thiago Silva

35 :francis:
In a new league :patrice:

tumblr_o7prrkP1Ku1sn3ujio1_500.gifv