Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Also, it seems to me that the North African nations like Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria seem to have a bigger amount of guys born in Europe play for them than the other countries. I think Morocco's last WC squad was like 80% Europe born. Why is that?

Which country are you from?

I'm from Ghana.
Let's see. No way Mahrez was going to break into the French team with where his career was in 2014..

With Ziyech, if he was up to standard in 2015, he'd have gotten a Dutch NT call up by then.

Zidane and Benzema are from Algeria, and both chose France.

Any foreign born player representing an African national team is either a reject or wasn't born in a top football nation

I'll need more examples of the north African players you speak of, so we can break it down

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

:snoop:

Remove the captaincy from this bum :camby:

How many times in the past 20 years have these cac footballers been having fights in nightclubs.

They need to keep the same energy for when the same media have a go at Pogba and Sterling for petty shyt.
6YO0Spx.png

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm from Ghana.
Let's see. No way Mahrez was going to break into the French team with where his career was in 2014..

With Ziyech, if he was up to standard in 2015, he'd have gotten a Dutch NT call up by then.

Any foreign born player representing an African national team is either a reject or wasn't born in a top football nation

I'll need more examples of the north African players you speak of, so we can break it down

Ziyech was called up by Holland in the Summer 2015 but chose Morocco in the fall.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I'm from Ghana.

Aren’t both Zidane and Benzema born in France? How are they from Algeria? :gucci:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps

:snoop:

Remove the captaincy from this bum :camby:

How many times in the past 20 years have these cac footballers been having fights in nightclubs.

They need to keep the same energy for when guys like when have a go at Pogba and Sterling.
6YO0Spx.png

:mjlol:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
word

it's a question of whose love is real whose love do you value¿

they'll never love you for real in brussels

even with a world cup

you'd be crowded in kinshasa just for rocking with your people

i couldn't turn down a opportunity to feel that authentic energy supporting me

Authentic energy? :mjlol: If you opt to play for them even after they demand a payment to get a call up then they'll laugh at your dumbass while they short-change you on your bonus money.

Play for corrupt FAs, mediocre local managers or washed up European managers whose last place of employment was Iran, become a national scapegoat for everyone's incompetence because you're unable to play at the level people expect you to with bunch of frauds around you. Miss out on playing in major tournaments with world class teammates, miss out on an actual chance of winning a major tournament and most importantly miss out on sponsorship money.

And all that because your only connection to the country was your grandma's cooking :pachaha: