Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
BtrnCzs.jpg

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
I know it's cool to be edgy in this social media era but to make it seem like mourinho is some fraud is shockingly nonsense. despite what he his now and how much he's fell off, he's comfortably a top 10 ever manager.

His greatest achievements:

Real Madrid 11/12: The greatest la liga team in the history of la liga based of records broken. record points. record goals. all during the greateat soccer team of the 2010 decade barcelona. Not even the barcelona team of 08/09, 10/11 or 14/15 can did better in la liga than real 11/12.

Chelsea 04/05: broken various defensive records. most away wins

Porto 03/04: self explanatory. legendary shyt.

Inter milan: miraculously led an aging squad to an Italian treble. 2nd barca leg was legendary, the chelsea game too.

he didn't win the cl with madrid or chelsea but it he who originally assembled their squads that eventually led to them win it.

F K

All Star
Daps
I know it's cool to be edgy in this social media era but to make it seem like mourinho is some fraud is shockingly nonsense. despite what he his now and how much he's fell off, he's comfortably a top 10 ever manager.

His greatest achievements:

Real Madrid 11/12: The greatest la liga team in the history of la liga based of records broken. record points. record goals. all during the greateat soccer team of the 2010 decade barcelona. Not even the barcelona team of 08/09, 10/11 or 14/15 can did better in la liga than real 11/12.

Chelsea 04/05: broken various defensive records. most away wins

Porto 03/04: self explanatory. legendary shyt.

Inter milan: miraculously led an aging squad to an Italian treble. 2nd barca leg was legendary, the chelsea game too.

he didn't win the cl with madrid or chelsea but it he who originally assembled their squads that eventually led to them win it.
People trying to downplay winning the cl with Porto! :stopitslime: . Chelsea 04/05 only conceded 15 goals in a whole season!:damn: 15 fukking goals conceded, and ppl want to challenge his credentials:childplease:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Two CL finals in 13 years as a manager? Come on son. That’s a disgrace. Literally got the tactics wrong from the start. The line up was a joke, Sterling’s miss was unforgivable. Jesus is not a top level striker like I said before. :francis:
How many did Ferguson win? Has Mourinho? Sacchi? Pep is an all time manager, don’t be ridiculous.

Last edited:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Looking back Pep underachieved at Barca. Dude had Messi and the Spanish dynasty at the peak of their powers and only won 2

This dude gets praised for winning the league with City. Pellegrini did that and with significantly less funds :camby:

What a fukking fraud
:gucci: winning the CL twice in within 4 years and 12 or so trophies is underachieving?:mindblown:

the man who gave us tiki taka, got the best out of xavi and iniesta, brought back the false 9 role in the modern era to trash madrid 6 - 2. then went on to coach the 10/11 barca team which could quite possibly be greatest single season soocer team of the 21 century. the soccer barca were playing that season was otherworldly, from the 5 - 0 destruction of madrid to giving man u a soccer lesson in the CL final. and that was all pep cuz barca certainly weren't playing like that before he arrived, not even during the rikaard era. aint no way he underachieved, in fact he over achieved. messi made his life easier just like ronaldo made zidane's when they did the CL 3peat.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:gucci: winning the CL twice in within 4 years and 12 or so trophies is underachieving?:mindblown:

the man who gave us tiki taka, got the best out of xavi and iniesta, brought back the false 9 role in the modern era to trash madrid 6 - 2. then went on to coach the 10/11 barca team which could quite possibly be greatest single season soocer team of the 21 century. the soccer barca were playing that season was otherworldly, from the 5 - 0 destruction of madrid to giving man u a soccer lesson in the CL final. and that was all pep cuz barca certainly weren't playing like that before he arrived, not even during the rikaard era. aint no way he underachieved, in fact he over achieved. messi made his life easier just like ronaldo made zidane's when they did the CL 3peat.
Zidane in 3 years won 3 CL and 9/10 trophies. He did this with a past his prime CR7 and without the core of arguably the greatest national team ever

2 in 4 years with Messi, Xavi and Iniesta all in their primes is underachieving

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
This is the GOAT CL Campaign ever.

We need to continue with one-off games like this. Like the World Cup.
Games are much better.

Big Teams won't like it. UEFA won't like it, Two-Legs is increased revenue.
But people complaining about competitiveness, this is the solution.

No one better disrespect Ligue 1 and Bundesliga again.

EPL would largely be nothing without Ligue 1 players.

You lost to 7th placed Lyon. :russ:

LMAO

I love this, tired of the traditional elitism. I'm fine with a Lyon, Leipzig or PSG win tbh. Bayern too but I want a new champion.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I mean, in theory it makes since, but context wise, Lyon beat and actually outplayed Juve back in the first leg better than they competed against them post lockout. They are also City's boogey team.
Do you seriously see Atalanta beating PSG in a regular tie? Mind you, PSG still beat them with alot of key players missing. And Bayern already dominated Chelsea prelockdown.

Leipzig are the only team left where you can question if rest actually affects their results or not.
You don’t end up with two Bundesliga teams and two Ligue 1 teams in the final four in a regular season.

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pep take away all of the meme about Barca, what a true Cule. He need to move back to Barca and join them be an only one humiliation every year

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps

That guy just hates Pep breh :mjlol:
Don't waste your energy