Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
EfgEgRtXoAEwRoS

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Zidane in 3 years won 3 CL and 9/10 trophies. He did this with a past his prime CR7 and without the core of arguably the greatest national team ever

2 in 4 years with Messi, Xavi and Iniesta all in their primes is underachieving

But that Spanish core was dominant because of what Pep did on a club level. All del-Bosque did was implement a more defensive version of Pep's system.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It was one bad decision. These nikkas soft.

Doesn’t excuse his tactics, Jesus, or Sterling’s miss.

1-1 at the Bridge
Van Persie red
Thiago Motta red at the Nou Camp

These were bigger disgraces than this.
Bums only advanced on 2 bone headed plays by varane. Lyon saves them from Bayern embarrassing them

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The dude clearly still loves Man United but the way fans treat him on red cafe is disgraceful.

I know it's cool to be edgy in this social media era but to make it seem like mourinho is some fraud is shockingly nonsense. despite what he his now and how much he's fell off, he's comfortably a top 10 ever manager.

His greatest achievements:

Real Madrid 11/12: The greatest la liga team in the history of la liga based of records broken. record points. record goals. all during the greateat soccer team of the 2010 decade barcelona. Not even the barcelona team of 08/09, 10/11 or 14/15 can did better in la liga than real 11/12.

Chelsea 04/05: broken various defensive records. most away wins

Porto 03/04: self explanatory. legendary shyt.

Inter milan: miraculously led an aging squad to an Italian treble. 2nd barca leg was legendary, the chelsea game too.

he didn't win the cl with madrid or chelsea but it he who originally assembled their squads that eventually led to them win it.

I don't like Jose but the man was great I think Inter 2010 may have been his best work