Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Yes. He is reported to have requested a force move from borrusia dortumnd. He'll be on man u in 2 weeks time
0eb002265fa0ba3bab9a92b718d44878.png

Just give 60m to Watford for Sarr and Doucoure.

Then another 60m for a left back and a right back.

And then 60m for a center back. And call it a day.

Instead Ed Woodward will dikk around for a month and a half :hhh: We should've known that Sancho deal wasn't going through because Alexis Sanchez deal was concluded at the same time. United is unable to work on multiple deals at the same time, has to be months apart.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
0eb002265fa0ba3bab9a92b718d44878.png

Just give 60m to Watford for Sarr and Doucoure.

Then another 60m for a left back and a right back.

And then 60m for a center back. And call it a day.

Instead Ed Woodward will dikk around for a month and a half :hhh: We should've known that Sancho deal wasn't going through because Alexis Sanchez deal was concluded at the same time. United is unable to work on multiple deals at the same time, has to be months apart.

I think sarr is class but he isn't as refined as Sancho. Sancho is a impact player today.

Nobody is happy being second best to Bayern.

Sancho to United in 2 weeks time I think

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
:mjlol:

If the Balon D’or hadn't been canceled Neymar would be a strong contender up there, no one does what he does. Turning a game inside out like that at the drop of a pin

:mjlol: strong contender?

Lewandowski would be winning it, immobile comes second and probably Ronaldo and Messi after. I'd put lukaku in there as well, can't imagine if inter won title after ending with 1 point short.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Citeh needs to lose this CL painfully for how much of a mockery they made of UEFA and financial fair play escaping their ban completely. PSG was always the only team in this matchup who ever had a realistic shot at doing that so I'm glad they advanced despite how much of a fun underdog story Atalanta has been this season. Also every damn big club on earth is bankrolled by oligarch money and PSG isn't any unique exception to that rule. If that upsets y'all so much then IDK why you watching top flight global football in the first place. If you want fair competition where the richest owners don't always win their league every year by monopolizing every world class player on the market then watch a sport/league with a salary cap. :pachaha:Cause shyt always has and always will be like this in leagues without em sadly.

نيج :ufdup: