Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
EfP6RkQWsAErJ-A

Spend all this money and have fukking Choupo Moutin coming on when you need a goal

Wish Twitter had a neg option so i go neg that fool :wow:

Daps
Citeh needs to lose this CL painfully for how much of a mockery they made of UEFA and financial fair play escaping their ban completely. PSG was always the only team in this matchup who ever had a realistic shot at doing that so I'm glad they advanced despite how much of a fun underdog story Atalanta has been this season. Also every damn big club on earth is bankrolled by oligarch money and PSG isn't any unique exception to that rule. If that upsets y'all so much then IDK why you watching top flight global football in the first place. If you want fair competition where the richest owners don't always win their league every year by monopolizing every world class player on the market then watch a sport/league with a salary cap. :pachaha:Cause shyt always has and always will be like this in leagues without em sadly.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Citeh needs to lose this CL painfully for how much of a mockery they made of UEFA and financial fair play escaping their ban completely. PSG was always the only team in this matchup who ever had a realistic shot at doing that so I'm glad they advanced despite how much of a fun underdog story Atalanta has been this season. Also every damn big club on earth is bankrolled by oligarch money and PSG isn't any unique exception to that rule. If that upsets y'all so much then IDK why you watching top flight global football in the first place. If you want fair competition where the richest owners don't always win their league every year by monopolizing every world class player on the market then watch a sport/league with a salary cap. :pachaha:Cause shyt always has and always will be like this in leagues without em sadly.

Read a book