Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
:ld: lowkey all them girls are extremely average considering these guys are top level wealthy players
some brehs just want a bytch that cooks, clean, shuts the fukk up and raises their children while he's away playing football. the sad fact is most women are feminists and trust me these soccer dudes don't wanna be dealing one. i'd take a 7/10 traditional well mannered woman over a 10/10 feminist bytch. race shouldn't even be a factor. yeah, i personally believe black men should wife black women and have black children, but you have to take into account of the values a chick has. who would you choose? a latina chick who is traditional and well mannered, and really just wants to look after her man or a black chick who is a feminist, wants to raise your kids according according to radical left doctrine e.g. no such thing as gender bullshyt and says it's not a womans to cook for her man after he comes home from a 10 hour work day.

The choice is simple right?

Last edited:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
dude from ESPN said Lukaku is just strong and big, there's no talent .... :dahell: :mjpls:
these soccer commentators and analysts are racist af. i'm pretty sure in yesterday's match one of them confused mbappe for moting, but they never get white players mixed up.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
these soccer commentators and analysts are racist af. i'm pretty sure in yesterday's match one of them confused mbappe for moting, but they never get white players mixed up.
dude's exact words were "Lukaku is maybe one of the top 15, 20 strikers in the world, he's big, he's powerful....what about the talent, there's no talent" :dead:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
dude's exact words were "Lukaku is maybe one of the top 15, 20 strikers in the world, he's big, he's powerful....what about the talent, there's no talent" :dead:

:mjlol:

While I don't rate Lukaku highly, his talent is do the hardest thing on the football pitch, scoring goals.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Always felt Heskey career was undone by what people thought he should be versus what he was.

--------

Love Mesut. Arsenal's treatment of him has been shameful. As always, get your coin King.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
He shouldnt be an option.
Yep.
He'll cost 100 Mil
Ole make him retire at 28
Our physio team are bad and we got enough injury prone players.
Barca would probably use that money to but Sancho next season :snoop:

We need to bring him in at all costs, can't have Greenwood getting hurt and we'd have to watch Daniel James vs Bayern Munich next season :mjcry: