Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Flashback

Crazy how all of Jose's comments read like Trump tweets :dead:

He really tried to do a Martial for Willian swap
Screen-Shot-2019-01-13-at-2-36-24-PM.png

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Multiple midfielders are needed.

Fred is the only serviceable player off the bench. I thought Garner might get some burn with Ole but he never got a chance.

I would pass on Grealish, we already overpaid for one overrated Englishman.

I'll rather spend that money on Ndidi, Doucoure (while his price is down) and splash the cash on Ruben Neves, fukk it :mjlit:

It's Ndidi and a back up attacking midfielder, to who that is :yeshrug:. If you have Pogba then Neves is not needed. Need that cover for Bruno otherwise you're back to where you were pre-Bruno arrival, everything on Pogba. And you know, Ole gonna run the legs off the starting XI.

Last edited:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
It's Ndidi and a back up attacking midfielder, to who that is :yeshrug:. If you have Pogba then Neves is not needed. Need that cover for Bruno otherwise you're back to where you were pre-Bruno arrival, everything on Pogba. And you know, Ole gonna run the legs off the starting XI.
Grealish would be a good back-up, I would say Donny Van de Baek but that rumour has been quiet for awhile.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Grealish would be a good back-up, I would say Donny Van de Baek but that rumour has been quiet for awhile.

The good thing about Grealish is that he covers 8/10 and 11/7 and with a condensed season coming up, even Ole has to rotate.

I suspect DVdB was if Pogba was moving on.

When does Iggy Chop's contract expire? End of season or in Jan? If I'm United I'll try and get extended till the end of 20/21 season.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
The good thing about Grealish is that he covers 8/10 and 11/7 and with a condensed season coming up, even Ole has to rotate.

I suspect DVdB was if Pogba was moving on.

When does Iggy Chop's contract expire? End of season or in Jan? If I'm United I'll try and get extended till the end of 20/21 season.
January.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Flashback

We all know how Jose gets down. He's all about diminishing risks on the pitch. That's why he doesn't like playing two attack minded players on the wing or a midfielder who takes chances with his passes. He does that at every place he goes.

shyt He didn't like playing Karim Benzema when he got to Real Madrid. :russ: