Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Barca need to clean house this summer. If those Messi contract rumors are true this should be even easier. why wait an extra year to rebuilt.
Antsu
Puig
Dembele
De Jong
Semedo
Luatero

These are all good players/great talents to start a rebuild. De Jong and Dembele have actually been good CL players. Get and athletic midfielder whose decent with the ball. Ligue 1 has those in the bunches. they need to upgrade Alba with someone fast also. they're not that

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
EdFCz1MXkAAjazh

Martial on sight was gonna throw hands with Zaha :demonic:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Midfielder needed in the summer to be honest
Multiple midfielders are needed.

Fred is the only serviceable player off the bench. I thought Garner might get some burn with Ole but he never got a chance.

I would pass on Grealish, we already overpaid for one overrated Englishman.

I'll rather spend that money on Ndidi, Doucoure (while his price is down) and splash the cash on Ruben Neves, fukk it :mjlit:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Multiple midfielders are needed.

Fred is the only serviceable player off the bench. I thought Garner might get some burn with Ole but he never got a chance.

I would pass on Grealish, we already overpaid for one overrated Englishman.

I'll rather spend that money on Ndidi, Doucoure (while his price is down) and splash the cash on Ruben Neves, fukk it :mjlit:
Ole seems keen on overrated/overpriced Englishmen