Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
If I'm one of Liverpool, Citeh (even tho I think Ferran Torres ends up there) United, Leicester and maybe Arsenal. I would take a look at signing Sarr.

If Newcastle do get the takeover completed, they could be in with a shout. Saint Gucci and Sarr together on the same team. :wow:

I remember when he played Arsenal in the EL and was a menace from start to finish.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
If I'm one of Liverpool, Citeh (even tho I think Ferran Torres ends up there) United, Leicester and maybe Arsenal. I would take a look at signing Sarr.

If Newcastle do get the takeover completed, they could be in with a shout. Saint Gucci and Sarr together on the same team. :wow:

I remember when he played Arsenal in the EL and was a menace from start to finish.
Emery wanted him at Arsenal after the EL game last year. I thought they would make a run for him.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dirty Leeds back in the big time. .huh

01 Leeds probably the 3rd greatest team to not win the premier league

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
When atlanata drops 6 goals on them :pachaha:

I wouldn’t even be shocked by that. PSG has had bully syndrome since their Qatari takeover. If they get hit in the mouth by somebody that’s not intimidated by them they fold like laundry.

I would call them CL Tottenham, but Tottenham has at least made it to the Final :heh: