Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the table would look without VAR

jl0b0u1izl851.jpg

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
well, if we talking LiVARpool then

How VAR decisions have affected every Premier League club

ironically the teams it has giving more points to are to teams that are not even in the top 4, so:camby:, u lost to 7 teams u shouldn't have, eyen in the past 3 years in the Champions league u have done the same, Monaco, Liverpool( that Liverpool version was very fragile defensively) and spurs.

And the madrid team ur beating right now in champions league is not at the same level as when they won 4 outta the last 5 champions league titles:russell:

lol I'm not reading no biased espnfc article about VAR. Myself and every non deluded person in this thread saw the season play out.

Question, in those 7 games that City lost, that according to you, they shouldn't have, did you count the Liverpool game at anfield where you guys handled the ball in the box twice? :heh:

Enjoy the title.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
lol I'm not reading no biased espnfc article about VAR. Myself and every non deluded person in this thread saw the season play out.

Question, in those 7 games that City lost, that according to you, they shouldn't have, did you count the Liverpool game at anfield where you guys handled the ball in the box twice? :heh:

Enjoy the title.

alright i'll give u that one, lose to Norwich, united ,wolves twice,Chelsea who cant defend,spurs:lolbron::lolbron: and draw some other games u telling me the league would be close even if u won that game:francis: city are best team on paper,specially when u look from the midfield onward, no excuse to losing to teams that aren't even in the top 4

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I know Klopp doesn't believe in creative midfielders like that, but they need one. Can't keep relying on your fullbacks and wingers to be the creative sparks. It takes a toll on those players like it did Dortmund.

edit: Thiago would be a great shout if rumors are true. so would Aouar

Yes he does, look up his dortmund sides, he definetly does. had phil stayed he would have been a very important player, he was gonna buy Fekir but the price and knee got him outta contension:francis:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
alright i'll give u that one, lose to Norwich, united ,wolves twice,Chelsea who cant defend,spurs:lolbron::lolbron: and draw some other games u telling me the league would be close even if u won that game:francis: city are best team on paper,specially when u look from the midfield onward, no excuse to losing to teams that aren't even in the top 4

Nah, I'm not even with that "best team on paper" tripe. They just have the most expensive team. They have no reliable centerbacks aside from Laporte, they still haven't fixed their left back issue, and they probably need new strikers because Aguero's up there in age and Jesus just isn't good enough. I'd understand that "best team on paper" nonsense if they were 3 or 6 points behind.

But it's 20. And they still ain't got a Champions League title.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
We can re-count the season blow be blow and you can go into long explanations about all the decisions that went your team's way. Just enjoy this moment and move on. We all know who the best team in England is.

You’re right we do, last season we lost the league by 1 point in the final match and this season we won by 20+ points, guess that settles it

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Now that they signed Martinelli, it won't be such a massive loss if Arsenal fail to bring back Auba. They need Partey more than they need Auba back.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
They probably need some CBs more no?

Their CBs will always fail because that midfield offers little resistance. Opposing teams, especially away from Emirates, are able to get into Arsenal's final third so easily because the spine of the team has been weak for several years now.

They still need a marquee CB, but I've always felt they need a real CDM more.