Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I don't think agreement with Sancho was ever in doubt, now good luck getting Dortmund to let him go for less than 120m :francis:
Between Covid-19 & Dortmund probably needing the money, you'd assume we would get him for a fair price...but not with they way this club runs and add in Ed Woodward.:hhh:

This will last till before the start of the new season and we end up paying what they wanted, like what happend with Harry Magiure & Bruno.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
United shouldn’t go for Sancho :yeshrug:

Call me contrarian but I think we should give Greenwood more time. Boy’s got the ability.

Take that Sancho money and get a solid CDM ( Ndidi would be my first pick), another CB and a cheaper RW.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

These new Inter kits look like a dream sequence is starting.

sWeoHxs.png

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Between Covid-19 & Dortmund probably needing the money, you'd assume we would get him for a fair price...but not with they way this club runs and add in Ed Woodward.:hhh:

This will last till before the start of the new season and we end up paying what they wanted, like what happend with Harry Magiure & Bruno.

Apparently they have 332m Euros in rainy day money. Also this is his peak valuation, as he only has 2 years left on his contract.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
United shouldn’t go for Sancho :yeshrug:

Call me contrarian but I think we should give Greenwood more time. Boy’s got the ability.

Take that Sancho money and get a solid CDM ( Ndidi would be my first pick), another CB and a cheaper RW.
Greenwood is scoring but I don't think he's polished enough currently. His hold up play, passing and wing play is not good enough. And when he eventually matures and improves he'll be a striker.

Also there are more than enough matches for Greenwood, Sancho and another winger. Mata and Lingard are washed, James is not good enough, Sanchez is done and hopefully Ole also bushes Pereira. So there is more than enough time for everyone.

Rashford, Martial and Greenwood can't play 65 matches a season and only be substituted in 85th minute as much as Ole would like it.