Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
nikka are u high??:gucci:,cuzz i dont rate players based off one bad or good perfomance. Gomez and Van Dijk Partnership has been Liverpool's best CB pairing for the last 2 seasons. smh u dont watch matches clearly. just saying random sh**:hhh:

when i say Lovren is thrash, is not because of one or two games of him been bad, but off him consistently been out position, making mistakes that lead to goals over the course of a full season.
Keita when in form shows promise, nikka is always hurt unfortunately:francis:.

I have no problems with Neco being backup, quality is there for all to see and he's brutally unlucky that he's got Trent in front of him cause he would be pushing for a starting role :lolbron:I think this break has been a blessing in disguise for Naby and he's exactly that something different you are on about. Shaq is gone I'd think and I don't see where Minamino fits in our midfield and he's not dynamic enough to play out wide in the system, so unless we switch it up when he plays then he plays upfront for me not quite how Bobby F Baby does because he's so unique but close enough and I definitely see that being his role going forward .

The lads were just havin fun out there today

:smugfavre:

Hendo looked the business as usual, we had a couple of chances very early on but clearly we showed up just for the Guard of Honor banter. City’s gotta be on their A game as they have Real and the rest of the CL to worry about.

There’s a lot of deadwood in the squad and we do need to take the domestic cups more seriously, everyone is strengthening and we should too.

Lovren on god cannot be a Liverpool player next season, he’s clearly still there because he’s Salah’s best friend, dont care, mans gotta go

:camby:

Van Dijk needs another world class player by his side, Gomez just aint it (yet). Matip is injured far too often, and the fullbacks need backup. I’d put more emphasis into signing someone that can play anywhere across the front three. Werner was that guy, but as always we were too slow to make a move. Klopp shouldn’t make that same mistake heading into the new season

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
The lads were just havin fun out there today

:smugfavre:

Hendo looked the business as usual, we had a couple of chances very early on but clearly we showed up just for the Guard of Honor banter. City’s gotta be on their A game as they have Real and the rest of the CL to worry about.

There’s a lot of deadwood in the squad and we do need to take the domestic cups more seriously, everyone is strengthening and we should too.

Lovren on god cannot be a Liverpool player next season, he’s clearly still there because he’s Salah’s best friend, dont care, mans gotta go

:camby:

Van Dijk needs another world class player by his side, Gomez just aint it (yet). Matip is injured far too often, and the fullbacks need backup. I’d put more emphasis into signing someone that can play anywhere across the front three. Werner was that guy, but as always we were too slow to make a move. Klopp shouldn’t make that same mistake heading into the new season
We were indeed :mjgrin:

The domestic cups will continue to be kids and reserves bro, the only team that realistically has the depth to compete on all fronts is Citeh, plus Kloppo ain't tryna keep a squad big enough to have that depth it's not how he operates it's just the way it is :manny:

I will always be a Lovren defender, don't get me wrong when he has his fukkups they are almighty fukkups :mjlol: but he's easily the best 4th choice cb in the world, Joe is still young and you also have Hoever who I'm really really really high on, kid is a mini Virg :ohlawd: and Van den Berg who is highly rated even if I'm not convinced (I just think he's too slow for how we play but there's definitely some talent there) so I don't think we see much movement there either, though I could see us going for someone like Lloyd Kelly if Bournemouth go down as it looks like they will and he could cover at lb while still leaving a path open for Larouci :ehh:

Werner is 100% on FSG, he wanted to come, Kloppo wanted him and it was definitely a done deal but then rona happened and in the current climate ownership ain't going for that and they played themselves with the decision to furlough staff so there was no way we were gonna spend 50m on somebody after all that.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Liverpool fans always talk about "This means more"

Today they got stomped and now all of a sudden this means nothing.

I see y'all.

nikka, ur team lost 8 times this season,7 of those to teams that u shoudnt have, worry about not chocking against madrid and hoping the ban doesnt hold up, talking shyt and lose the league by 20 points:hhh::camby:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
nikka, ur team lost 8 times this season,7 of those to teams that u shoudnt have, worry about not chocking against madrid and hoping the ban doesnt hold up, talking shyt and lose the league by 20 points:hhh::camby:

We can re-count the season blow be blow and you can go into long explanations about all the decisions that went your team's way. Just enjoy this moment and move on. We all know who the best team in England is.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I know Klopp doesn't believe in creative midfielders like that, but they need one. Can't keep relying on your fullbacks and wingers to be the creative sparks. It takes a toll on those players like it did Dortmund.

edit: Thiago would be a great shout if rumors are true. so would Aouar

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
We can re-count the season blow be blow and you can go into long explanations about all the decisions that went your team's way. Just enjoy this moment and move on. We all know who the best team in England is.

well, if we talking LiVARpool then

How VAR decisions have affected every Premier League club

ironically the teams it has giving more points to are to teams that are not even in the top 4, so:camby:, u lost to 7 teams u shouldn't have, eyen in the past 3 years in the Champions league u have done the same, Monaco, Liverpool( that Liverpool version was very fragile defensively) and spurs.

And the madrid team ur beating right now in champions league is not at the same level as when they won 4 outta the last 5 champions league titles:russell: