Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Meh. Lead is now 20 points.

64a6e89832c0f3823fe982bf72b03ea0.gif

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
smh, i hope they invest ,so some of these nikkas dont get too comfortable:hhh:, a striker and a play making midfielder would be nice

anyway they won the battle but we won the war:mjlit: that's all that matters
Breh come on these nikkas clearly been enjoying themselves there’s nothing to read into this :mjlol: Naby looks like he’s gonna be good to go inshallah and nikkas sleeping on Grujic, think he’s gonna pleasantly surprise a lot of people :mjpls: somebody that could play across the front 3 (Herr Werner :mjcry:) would be nice but I can’t see it happening, a bigger role for young Harvey and Minamino for me clearly is best suited to play Bobby’s role so I think it’s one to revisit at the end of next season. Biggest concern for me is somebody that can spell Robbo cause Milner and Joe ain’t it but I believe in Larouci even though he needs another season or more likely 2‘s seasoning so I’d be very hesitant in bringing in anybody that would impede his path into the first team :patrice: would have to be somebody older that’s a stopgap.

If anything it’s added motivation for next season Kloppo is livid and I know HenGOAT gonna be on them nikkas :mjlit:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Breh come on these nikkas clearly been enjoying themselves there’s nothing to read into this :mjlol: Naby looks like he’s gonna be good to go inshallah and nikkas sleeping on Grujic, think he’s gonna pleasantly surprise a lot of people :mjpls: somebody that could play across the front 3 (Herr Werner :mjcry:) would be nice but I can’t see it happening, a bigger role for young Harvey and Minamino for me clearly is best suited to play Bobby’s role so I think it’s one to revisit at the end of next season. Biggest concern for me is somebody that can spell Robbo cause Milner and Joe ain’t it but I believe in Larouci even though he needs another season or more likely 2‘s seasoning so I’d be very hesitant in bringing in anybody that would impede his path into the first team :patrice: would have to be somebody older that’s a stopgap.

If anything it’s added motivation for next season Kloppo is livid and I know HenGOAT gonna be on them nikkas :mjlit:

i feel u god, both robbo and trent need back ups, keita needs to be healthy, he's quality no issue with him.

The reason why i say a creative midfielder ,is because sometimes the fullbacks are not up to par (or injured or tired) and the pressing is not working so u need someone who can squeeze a pass for mane and salah.

That is why we signed players like shaquiri and minimino,to be able to play that pass etc, but so far shaquiri seems to not be to klopp's liking because he rarely plays,even when healthy and minimino has not caught up to the prem speed.

We need to be flexible at times if the counter is not there or the fullbacks are not playing up to par to get a coutinho type or a Gotze to play in the hole and thread passes, to the speed guys. just options ,city can counter,play possession or pass it into the goal when need to.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
i feel u god, both robbo and trent need back ups, keita needs to be healthy, he's quality no issue with him.

The reason why i say a creative midfielder ,is because sometimes the fullbacks are not up to par (or injured or tired) and the pressing is not working so u need someone who can squeeze a pass for mane and salah.

That is why we signed players like shaquiri and minimino,to be able to play that pass etc, but so far shaquiri seems to not be to klopp's liking because he rarely plays,even when healthy and minimino has not caught up to the prem speed.

We need to be flexible at times if the counter is not there or the fullbacks are not playing up to par to get a coutinho type or a Gotze to play in the hole and thread passes, to the speed guys. just options ,city can counter,play possession or pass it into the goal when need to.
I have no problems with Neco being backup, quality is there for all to see and he's brutally unlucky that he's got Trent in front of him cause he would be pushing for a starting role :lolbron:I think this break has been a blessing in disguise for Naby and he's exactly that something different you are on about. Shaq is gone I'd think and I don't see where Minamino fits in our midfield and he's not dynamic enough to play out wide in the system, so unless we switch it up when he plays then he plays upfront for me not quite how Bobby F Baby does because he's so unique but close enough and I definitely see that being his role going forward .