Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
this sounds brilliant :leon:

tell her you are a mutual fund manager or something. She clearly doesnt know what that means, but "fund" sounds like money which will make her moist. Take her back to your room, and take pics.

If pics are to be had they will most likely be posted :myman:

I had a question about time travel too, but I gave up because it would mess up my brain.

Yeah it's definitely one of those movies where if you look too much into it you can pick holes easily but that's sorta every time travel movie. Ruins the fun so best not to over think it.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Spurs don't really need Dempsey. He'd be having more fun at Liverpool tbh. Any attempts to integrate him have been rebuffed by the utter selfishness of the players they've got.

Defoe is selfish as fukk, Bale and Lennon put their heads down and run without looking for any options. Unfortunately somehow this is enough to be good these days. Coach doesn't even know what to do with so many good players at his disposal and lets them play in the inefficient way they always have.

Extremely boring team to watch.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I like watching Newcastle, entertaining either way innit.

8062824317_c85bab7e63_o.gif

thats not a dive

If this was any other club, I would be :manny: The quicker Stoke get relegated the better.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Spurs don't really need Dempsey. He'd be having more fun at Liverpool tbh. Any attempts to integrate him have been rebuffed by the utter selfishness of the players they've got.

Defoe is selfish as fukk, Bale and Lennon put their heads down and run without looking for any options. Unfortunately somehow this is enough to be good these days. Coach doesn't even know what to do with so many good players at his disposal and lets them play in the inefficient way they always have.

Extremely boring team to watch.

That what you get for switching clubs, you bum. :skip:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Cool half.

We need to turn it on again right after half time though, try and put it out of sight.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Extremely boring team to watch

:rudy:Jesus lord shut up with this, it's his 4th game, he'll figure where and how he fits into the team.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I'm never gonna be a fan of a team 3,000 miles away like some of you people :scusthov:

Spurs at home has always been boring and I never used to watch the games, now I have a reason to, and I'm just trying to break it down

and as for "he'll figure it out" - you just saw what happened to freidel right? dropped after a string of brilliant performances and a win at old trafford - that makes sense right?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm never gonna be a fan of a team 3,000 miles away like some of you people :scusthov:

Spurs at home has always been boring and I never used to watch the games, now I have a reason to, and I'm just trying to break it down

But yet you would let Dozy blow your back out

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
That was pathetic from Suarez. He's been fouled so much without gettin fould and its only gonna continue. He normally goes down easily but usually with contact. That was just :wtf:

Stevie G is officially :flabbynsick: Nah, like REALLY, REALLY bad :wtf:

Suso was good though.