Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I wonder what the hell is gonna happen with World Cup qualifiers? Looks like fifa is gonna have to cram the matches next year somehow.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
:patrice:we have 25 point lead dog, with 9 games to play:beli: non pool fans just dont wanna see it happen:mjpls:

I know about the option 5 it isnt really hard to do just a bit annoying but i havent played fifa since 17 and that was a few games where i said to myself never again:snoop: even if its free or 1.99 sale:manny:

I usually don’t play video games but since we’re in quarantine I decided to pick up some PS4 games. I always play FIFA. Took a break for a couple years. Never played PES but always heard it was better...but damn FIFA feels so fukking fake.:scust: Graphics are garbage too. It was only $17 though so not that big of a loss. I hope PES gets the rights for the EPL and the rest of the top clubs. They def need to market their shyt better because it’s light years ahead of FIFA.

I've been playing Bloodborne but except a few minor things, I don't really get pissed off with it :pachaha:

Then I load up FIFA :martin:
Dunno if you all on ps4 but add me if you are and want that smoke :demonic: drilly_the_kid is my psn :demonic::demonic:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

I don't know why I'm watching these two highlight repeatedly but damn, I miss football :banderas:

on another note, If Aouar goes to Man City, on one hand, Pep will turn him into a generational midfielder, but I don't want City to get him.

Ronaldo did shyt that should not be possible with a football. especially in that era...think of Mbappe's athleticism with messi's ball skills/technique on steroids :wow:. his ability to read the flow of the game was underrated too

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I'm on the verge of quitting FIFA20 to be honest. I seem to be getting worse and online play is just ridiculous. I feel like everyone else uses a different controller than I do and everyone online knows the cheat codes of the game. smh.
nah that game is trash. Fifa made response slow trying to make shyt look more realistic. Game has been downhill since 12

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
@THEREALBRAND how long have you known that Hulk left his wife of 12yrs to get with her niece and already married her :unimpressed:

Yeah, I’ve known about that for a few months. I’m pretty sure we talked about it on here when the news first came out. I don’t judge anybody’s family though, we all have our skeletons.

I just found out last May that I have an older half brother :unimpressed:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I had pes17,18 and 19..great gameplay but I can't find myself playing more than 15 games of master league.. no licences hurt, TERRIBLE commentary, not as many tournaments and leagues. just the whole presentation and everything apart from the gameplay is ass

bought FIFA 20 this year.. (haven't had a fifa since FIFA 15). and I'm loving it, crowd noises and commentary so much better.. gameplay ain't that bad with sliders:blessed:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder what the hell is gonna happen with World Cup qualifiers? Looks like fifa is gonna have to cram the matches next year somehow.

The CONCACAF has the Gold Cup, Nations League playoffs and World Cup Qualification all next year I have no idea how they can realistically fit all that into one year. I mean I guess they could but that's a lot of games.

Last edited: